Dr. A G Kyrollos

Rate Dr. A G Kyrollos

Dr. A G Kyrollos's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr Kyrollos is a very good Doctor,he is dedicated to his work. He called me on a Saturday afternoon,to reassure me about the results of my test.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kyrollos is an excellent doctor. He is attentive and very caring about one's well being.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kyrollos is my diabetic doctor and has turned my life around. He was very knowledgable on the newest insulin and got me back on track and healthy. He also treats me like a human being and not a "Number".

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

An excellent well informed, smart and efficient specialist. In one visit he took care of all my concerns. The office is pleasant with a friendly atmosphere.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Kyrollos is an intelligent, well trained Internist, who cares a lot about his patients. I have seen few other doctors; and he was the one to pin-point my problem. He is keen & conscientious and I do recommend him to patients seeking good care.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kyrollos was the first to diagnose my thyroid problem. He is an excellent physician who has insightful clinical skills and incredibly caring for his patients. Dr.Kyrollos always has a positive attitude, he displayed a deep compassion for the well-being of his patients, he has also the combination of personal and intellectual strength for a caring and competent physician.I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Kyrolos is a wonderful man and very helpful in listening to my questions and requests. However, like with most other doctors he is not up to date with current thyroid level evaluation and is hesitant to do anything if your levels are within the "normal" lab ranges even if those lab ranges are vastly out of date. I would still recommend him but make sure you do your own research as well.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kyrollos misdiagnosed me with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome after I returned from West Africa and was very ill. I saw him for a year, and he would not refer me to a tropical disease specialist. I had to go to Boston to finally be properly diagnosed with a parasite and receive treatment. It cost me a year of my life and a lot of suffering (a family friend footed the $12,000 bill from the states. )

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Excellent knowledge and someone that cares about you. He pointed at my problems right away and fixed my health in no time thanks to the right exams, when other doctors didn't do anything for years and were blaming the stress. I'm very thankful and would recommend him to anyone. Unfortunately, he's very busy and very often you have to wait a lot to see him.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag