Rate Dr. David Dickson

Dr. David Dickson's Ratings

Dr. Dickson himself, is a great Doctor, very personable, knowledgable, love the bow tie (lol)! The office and office staff is a different story. You can't book an appointment 6 months or more in advance, and if you don't after a year, they insist you supply a new referral!! The office is soooo busy, some of the staffed were not friendly, because of the demand, I guess? I unfortunately had to find another doctor that the staff that can book an appointment.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. David Dickson is the kinderst docotoo i EVER MET. WUD DO AGAIN

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I loved my experience with him, hes nice and informative and answered all of my questions and i love his boytue!!

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Some of the receptionists he has are very rude. This doctor is another story as well. Went to see him sometime in mid-August of this year after being advised by one of his associates that he has in his office that I need laser surgery. I wanted to get his opinion about some of the concerns I had and to give me more advise on the laser treatment that they claimed I need. His answer was that you're seeing my associate and she's the specialist and I'm not. He said to me why are you here today when you have an appointment tomorrow with the specialist in my office? I told him my concerns and he gave me very vague answers to my questions when I asked him the pros and cons of laser and how to prevent certain issues in the future, like cataract. After a few minutes, he's was giving us the feeling that he had to run like a jet plane out of the room. Great way to treat a long term patient for like 15 years of being one.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

I been going to Dr Dickson for 15 years. Very nice, kind and helpful Doc. always smiling. i would sure recommend him. all the staff is very friendly..........thanks every one....LALIT M

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Dickson for 43 years now, since I was 10 years old, and he has always been kind, considerate and great with his patients. He has a great personality, is very knowledgable and takes the time to answer all your questions. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

I just came from my appointment with Dr. Dickson as an emerg visit and he certainly put all my fears to rest. He took the time to explain in detail what was going on and what to look for in the future should I have the same issues. Very professional and helpful. He has an incredible chair side manner which I wish more Dr's possessed. I never felt rushed or afraid to ask any questions. He definitely is one of a kind.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

he is excellent physician, decent , polite, knowledgable and humble , i'm afraid his kind is disappering so quickly in ontario

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

He's the first doctor to help me with my low vision problems. He gave me very helpful advices and was aware of my experience.

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

Hes really good so far i just had a consultation i was comfortable he gave me so many choices unlike the ass Dr sky!

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag