Rate Dr. Susann Kircher

Dr. Susann Kircher's Ratings

If you want to pull your hair out due to the biggest frustration of your life. Go for it. This Dr's office is not only rude and not accommodating but down right mean hearted. I have never been so insulted in all my life. My appointment was cancelled due to the weather. First off I had a major reaction from the teats and had to go to the ER. I now have had major reactions to almost everything I eat! I was not doing that before. They rescheduled me 2 weeks later and because I had to reschedule due to work I couldn't get out of They say it will be another month. My friend who also goes to her said she'd give me her appointment because she's not having problems. So she calls and she talks to the lady who says she can't make the appointment for me. So I immidiately call back and she had given my appointment away. What??? I said, there must be some mistake. I took off work to do this appointment and my friend didn't give it away for someone else to take it. She would have kept it for herself!! They give me to the office manager who says I'm sorry, they were overbooked today anyway. What the heck??? So the best they can do to "accommodate" me is to give me an appointment tomorrow when I am having to work!!! Seriously??? I was quite upset and said ok...I will let people know about this. So...I did. Wrong. Just wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Doctor Kircher is a caring and knowledgeable professional. Her care for our children has been wonderful. I prefer her to our pediatrician for most health concerns. However, her staff has been impatient, rude, and even appeared irritated at minor requests such as the need to reschedule. If you can look past the poor service at the desk, her quality of care, wonderful bedside manner and level of compassion are hard to find.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Kircher and her staff are true gems in Birmingham healthcare. Her knowledge, commitment level and compassion are unmatched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Kirsch ER is thorough, knowledge, and takes time to address all of your concerns. She makes you feel like you are important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

Dr. Kircher is the best immunologist I've ever seen. She looks past the obvious and thinks outside of the box to treat underlying conditions and the "whole person". She focuses on preventative treatment and treats acute conditions aggresively. She also is very knowledgable about current medical journal articles and immerging treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Kircher is amazing with children! She is better with my kids than our regular pediatrician and has a special room for kids with tons of toys to distract them. She is aggressive in her treatment which made our recovery faster. The staff is ver professional and helpful as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Dr. Kircher is extremely competent in her field. She takes time to get to know her patients and is always willing to listen. She takes her time to provide the best care and has never been pushy. I have seen other immunologists and she has provided the best overall care and quality of service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Very knowledgeable, she is a wonderful Dr. Truly a DR who cares and that wants you to have the best care..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Kircher is very knowledgable of new and existing treatment options. She clear in her explanations to patient, and best of all - she listens! before giving her final recommendation. Also, she treats whole person rather than just her specialty if she feels it necessary. She has always gone out of way to fill out school paperwork quickly. Her staff is professional & caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

not impressed with this doctor at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404697].votes_count ]]