Rate Dr. Kenneth L. Staudt

Dr. Kenneth L. Staudt's Ratings

I simply called to ask a few questions and the woman in the phone was not friendly at all! I dont know her name but she did not seem welcoming and for that I will be going somewhere else even if I have to pay more! Sometimes the voice on the phone is what makes your decision for you. Fake a smile on the phone and be more friendly and maybe you would have more customers like me who typically make your pay check for you, come there! GET NEW STAFF! as far as the DR> I dont know what hes like because I got scared away! Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Dr. Staudt is the best dentist ever. I have had a fear of dentist my entire life. This fear went away thanks to Dr. Staudt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

3 bad Dentists since coming to FL - 7 yrs. ago. Last seen by Staudt.-2 yrs. Every tooth he worked on needs to be redone or tooth next to it has problems. Failed to see paridontal disease-which I now have. Refused to give me my records-which is illegal. Only would send to a new dentist. You will fall in love with his personality, but that is where it ends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

Ken Staudt is the most awesome dentist I have ever been to.( I have been going to him for 10 years now) He can do ANYTHING!! I have never been sent out for any procedure.. he does it all right there! I love this guy!! Personality plus and a real joy to go to. Signed: Camille Wagoner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183908].votes_count ]]