Dr. Cynthia Baxter

Rate Dr. Cynthia Baxter

Dr. Cynthia Baxter's Ratings

Dr. Baxter is extremely warm, empathetic, takes her time listening to your concerns, is easy to understand and has helped me figure out how to balance medications vs. psychological/CBT support. I will always be appreciative to her for understanding me. I have also attended her CBT group, and it has given me so many tools to use in my daily life. Excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr Baxter is polite, knowledgeable and very professional! She is also very relaxed and informative and runs the best group I have ever attended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1183925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. Baxter is absolutely the best psychiatrist in the world. I came to Dr. Baxter with a severe PTSD(ipv) and in three months I became a different person. I feel so much better now. Every time I see Dr. Baxter I have a substantial improvement. I am and always will be grateful to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1183924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

Outstanding Doctor - willing to call it as she see's it and isnt afraid to give you the truth about what you need to 'fix' the problem. Those who are afraid to gain real insight consider yourself warned!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1183923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

best dr ive meet period hands-down!!! in any field she is direct and to the point-no holds barred

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1183922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I saw this doctor when she was still a resident. She told me that I might just have to accept my depression and live with it as it may never go away. I subsequently saw another psychiatrist who was quickly able to understand me, changed my medications and I felt better within a couple of months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr Baxter is an amazing Psychiatrist..she is so helpful and very caring as a doctor should be. She listens and most of all I really really trust her.I am lucky so lucky I found her in this City of Calgary. Thank you Dr. Baxter for always being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Baxter is sincere, thoughtful, & to the point. I believe that she is doing what she can for me within the limits of her occupation. She has ensured I receive complete information on treatments so that I can make informed decisions. I am hopeful that she can help me recover from my mental illness & I intend to continue with my treatment in her care. Thank you, Dr Baxter. (The only gripe is that her support staff aren't as helpful as I'd like, but thankfully don't have to deal with them much.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

have seen this doctor for 4 years, has helped me immensly. she is not judgemental , but understanding, and very nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1183918].votes_count ]]