Rate Dr. Channing C. Bolick

Dr. Channing C. Bolick's Ratings

Great doctor. Very modern and up to date. Dr. Bolick found a vitamin deficiency that others had missed. My health is much better now.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Treatment worked after one visit. The office is fresh & up to date"

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bolick and his staff are awesome. Theya re very caring gentle and efficient. The office and rehab room are always clean. Dr. Bolick found a problem I had been treating for for 12 years was the wrong diagnosis and got me on the right track to recovery. I am very pleased with him and the facility and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I had a very good experience at this office. I was helped with neck, shoulder and arm pain and I was seeing results within 4-6 visits.This business does all chiropractic care with x-rays to see where you start and see the progress till end of treatment. So they proved to me that I was improving. Dr Bolick has wonderful, gentle, hands on approach that is sure to please any one. He is kind, compassionate and "in tune" to his patients. No matter how busy Dr. Bolick is, he always has time for his patients, he provides highly skilled, comprehensive, and informative chiropractic care in a spotless yet comfortable setting. I heard very good things about the office and I decided to give them a try and I am glad that I did!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bolick works religiously to find the root of your pain and health issues. His staff is NOT very professional at all. They are super nice but seem to know very LITTLE about what they are doing. He needs to make them more knowledgeable about their jobs. He helped me and I feel great and would go back. I wish I had the money to let him clean me up completely as he seems to have great ideas on how to restore healthiness to your life again. Office is very outdated and kind of musty But he is certainly up to date on everything. Just schedule one visit and see for yourself. He truly does care about you.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bolick is not your "typical" Doctor, he is amazing, he takes the time to explain things to you and to address your questions and concerns always on a one on one basis, and you never feel rushed.

Submitted May 21, 2012 | flag

Would not go back nor would I recommend. I went to 2 chiropractors and my GP and this Dr is the only one that felt I needed to be put on an aggressive and expensive therapy plan.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bolick really helped me and found things other drs missed. I'm very happy.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

The staff at The Bolick Clinic make you feel like family and are genuinely concerned about your well being. Not only do they help you with your injuries, they offer advice on how to live, eat and exercise to make your life better. I threw my back out on a Saturday and with no relief I was in much worse pain the next Monday... not knowing who to turn to and what to do I started googling Chiro's and found ONE who could see me on a Monday as a emergency patient. With no hesitation, Dr. Bolick's staff said he could meet me right away at his office. After the visit I felt much relief, not only physically, but also emotionally. I felt I had someone who literally "Had my back" Thanks to Dr. Bolick and his team I was better in no time and was able to return to work. Sometimes I feel like making an appointment even when I feel good,simply because they care and they will do anything in their power to make you feel better (with no pressure on the financial aspect). Thanks Dr. Bolick and staff!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bolick is and amazing Doctor he is not your "typical" Doctor! He takes the time to explain things to you and to address your questions and concerns always on a one on one basis, and you never feel rushed. I went to Dr. Bolick with back pain and found out that it was related to my weight gain over the past few years. Not only did he help with my back pain with the adjustments and therapy he also recommend a Cleanse and the a great Weight Loss plan that worked amazingly well. Normally in the past I was high on the metabolic resistance table but not with the CHIRO plan. Please, please please, go see Dr. B. he will make you very happy!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag