Rate Dr. Wendy R. Gregory

Dr. Wendy R. Gregory's Ratings

Dr. Gregory was the best. She provided superb prenatal care for me and my baby. She was always nice and polite and listened to any concerns that I may have had. She did a great job delivering my baby and for that I will forever be grateful to her. Thanks, Dr. Gregory!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr. Gregory for my annual exam. When reviewing my medical history we discussed my genetic kidney disease. I have a 50% chance of passing this on to my future children. She made it clear that she didn't think I should have children because of this. I was hurt and will be finding a doctor who does support me. On the other hand, she did a good job with my pap smear and answered all my questions well.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

She was HORRIBLE!!! She failed at my surgery and then basically told me that all my pain and problems were in my head and stopped giving me ANY options for treatment. When I told her the meds she put me on were making me so sick I couldn't stand up and were giving me chest pains, she said "It's just side effects, it'll go away." I changed doctors, had the same tests and surgery ALL over again (this time from someone competent), was diagnosed with endometriosis, treated, and have been SO much better. I wasted so much time, money, and energy going to her. She was awful.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gregory is awesome! She is so friendly and it really makes visits easy. She's very down to earth and eager to answer any questions you have. The downside to her being so great is having to wait awhile to get an appt, however I recommend her to anyone that asks.

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

Great doctor. Smart and professional. Dr. Gregory listens carefully to your questions, and has a superb bedside manner. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gregory is wonderful!! She is the best doctor I have ever been to. I was very nervous about going to an OB/GYN but she made the examination quick and as comftorable as possible. She is very understanding and kind. I would recommend her to anyone and she seems to really care about your problems. She took a detailed history and actually cared about my problems. She is great!!

Submitted March 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gregory is awesome. She always listened, didn't judge, and her nurse is always available and calls back soon if you need something. She delivered my daughter and I didn't have a good experience with the nurses, but I won't change hospitals to deliver my next because I want her to do it. She also has kids, so she understands where you are coming from!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Gregory is great! She's very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable discussing anything. Also, their office is beautiful and very clean. By far the best OBGYN I've been to.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag

She is one of the best doctors I have used. She really listens to you and helps with any problems you have even if its not in her field. She really gets to know you as a person. She delievered my baby this past year and I was so thankful to have her there.

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag