Rate Dr. Christopher Kawa

Dr. Christopher Kawa's Ratings

The best, bar none. Works to relieve your psi. Whole finding the root of the problem. Asks questions, gives answers and treats you with the respect you deserve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

It does not take long to realize that you have made the right choice as Dr. Kawa & his staff listen to your needs & put a plan in motion to begin the process of better health!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I love Dr Kawa ,he has helped me tremendously,the staff has always been excellent ,couldnt play golf without his adjustments .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Kawa is an excellent chiropractor. I have been to two or three other chiropractors and he uses the latest technology and his techniques work well. I would highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I was highly impressed with Dr. Kawa's knowledge and expert care. He seems very confident and has a great bedside manner. The care I received was very effective. He has a technique that helped me with my neck pain due to forward head posture. This has also helped my migraine headaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Chris Kawa. He is very down-to-earth and knowledgeable, and definitely has a great 'bedside manner'. He and his staff are very personable. I have been under chiropractic care for almost 10 years and have been seeing Dr. Kawa for about 6 months now and I'm having much more improvement than I have had in years. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Kawa of Discover Chiropractic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Kawa for many years to have adjustments due to Football, Running, and Weight Lifting causing stress on my spine. I always leave his office feeling 100% better. He is very sociable and knowledge and will answer any questions you might have about chiropractic care or wellness/fitness in general. A couple of weeks ago, I had severe lower back pain. So much so I could not sleep at night and not even sit in my car to drive, it was that unbearable. I scheduled my appointment with Dr. Chris and told him what the problems were and he immediately diagnosed the problem and made the adjustments. The difference was night and day! It was also none too soon because I had a long car trip over the weekend (about 16 hours of driving in the car). I can honestly say that after all that driving I felt wonderful, albeit a little sleepy. The staff is also very friendly and courteous, so much so that it is an enjoyable experience to wait a couple minutes in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I needed a chiropractor down here as we were from Bergen County. Dr. Kawa is gentle yet he gets the job done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Kawa a year ago by my Aunt and my sister. He is always very professional and personable. He fixed my problem right away, but I do continue to see him because I feel great when I leave his office. The staff at Discover Chiropractic is always very friendly and makes you feel welcome. I highly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Fantastic Dr and Staff. Dr Kawa has helped every member of my family,even my 9 month old son!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][404904].votes_count ]]