Rate Dr. Michael C. Scott

Dr. Michael C. Scott's Ratings

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Scott is amoung the best in his specialty. His bed-side manners are hilarious! Very comfotable.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for about 4 years. Dr. Scott always takes the time to address my concerns and issues. I can always get answers to my questions via email through his nurse in a very timely and convenient manner. His nurses are amazing. I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a new ob/gyn.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

I've been with Dr. Scott on and off for a couple of years due to distance, but he is wonderful. I'm 21 and he took care of my mother and always has to listen to what I have to say. And is always interested in what's going to be best for me. Now THAT'S hard to find in a Doctor these days.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Scott and his staff are great. I saw him at his Northside location. His nurses and staff are great and I think he genuinely cares about his patients!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Scott is very knowledgable. He displays a warm, sincere bed side manner.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

VERY great dr. I highly recommend him! He delivered my son - I'm making a special 'move' back to Atlanta (from CA) for him to deliver my daughter in 4 months - that's how highly I recommend him!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr.Scott is a very caring OBGYN. I've been under his care for a few years. He's performed surgery on me and successfully identified and treated my endometriosis . I highly recommend him to any woman.

Submitted May 25, 2010 | flag