Rate Dr. Paul M. Gardner

Dr. Paul M. Gardner's Ratings

I interviewed several Plastic Surgeons in the Naples area and selected Dr Gardner. His bedside manners are as great as his work! He is very down to earth, genuinely takes interest in what you have to say and he did not rush me thru any of my appointments. my BA surgery was in Feb 2014 and i am extremely pleased. The stitches are flat, and healed perfectly. The breast size is exactly what i discussed with him. I would highly recommend him! In fact, i will be returning for a followup visit soon and will discuss other surgeries with him. Great Doctor!!!

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

Look No Further for a Plastic Surgeon!!Dr. Paul Gardner is the BEST, in Expertise,Professional Etiquette ,Honest, Genuine Caring and a Professional Genius!!! He did a fabulous reshaping of my Arms (Bat Wings) and lipo suctioned my lower back and waist rolls. Recovery was very simple , just follow his directions. He has an incredible staff!! Making an exceptional team!! I look forward to a continued Beautiful relationship with Dr. Gardner and his staff, wether it be surgeries, botox or fillers. Dr. Gardner and his staff are the team you want !!! Look No further!!!!!!!

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

It seems redundant to add another glowing review with all the others here. His patients are obviously pleased, as am I. My neck lift has made a significant difference in my profile, yet I don't look like I've had surgery. The staff are always smiling and kind. Read reviews of other doctors and you'll see not everyone has a perfect score with no complaints. I highly recommend Dr. Gardner.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

After visiting several doctors in the area I decided to use Dr Gardner for my breast reduction surgery. Dr Gardner was very caring and took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all questions. I am 2 weeks post-op and feel really good, the pain was so minimal I would use the term uncomfortable more than pain. The biggest problem I am having is sleep....just want to lay on my tummy and side again! I went from an H+ cup down to about a C and that is exactly what we discussed. I am very glad about the choice to have surgery with Dr Gardner!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Had a upper and lower blepharoplasty with a slight lift at outer corners of my eyes. Dr.Gardner owns my face from now on. He did a marvelous job! He was highly recommended by my female doctor and nurses that dont even work for him! I'll be having a neck lift and nose job next. Now when I look into the mirrors in stores with terrible lighting (most of them!) I take a double look at my younger looking eyes! Before I looked tired and angry no matter the best eye creams available. Cant wait for you to get your hands on my face again Dr.G! Sincerely, L.Courts

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Paul M. Gardner, he and his staff is the best Plastic surgeon you could ask for. He caring and kind. He showed me great care and pride in his work. His follow ups were awesome. I was so glad to have him and his staff. Thanks so much.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gardner is truly blessed with amazing skills, and above all else made me feel safe. He is personable, conscientious and extremely intuitive. I interviewed several plastic surgeons in Naples and Dr. Paul Gardner was the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who could perform the two types of surgeries that I needed, without hiring and scheduling two separate doctors. His surgical skills are meticulous and I love my beautiful results. It has changed the way I feel about myself and I cannot thank him enough for his expertise and professionalism. It has been a totally positive experience and I highly recommend Dr. Paul Gardner and his professional staff. D.L. P.S. Yes, you will see me at the beach in my bikini, thanks to Dr. Paul Gardner, Plastic Surgeon Extraordinaire!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Wonderful experience from beginning to end, with amazing results. Great guy, & a talented surgeon with an amazing staff. So thankful that I found him...

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I am half way there still getting the saline injections. I have one more injection before my surgery on april 23 which is the silicone implants. I must say,' Dr G has given me my dignity back (after a bilateral mastectomy)with each visit. Please watch for my comments after the procedure especially if i am this happy now!

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

He was great! Out of all the consults I went to in Naples, I am SO happy I chose Dr. Gardner. He is talented, caring, genuine and so so friendly. I felt very comfortable.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag