Rate Dr. Darshan A. Dave

Dr. Darshan A. Dave's Ratings

Dr. Dave is a wonderful doctor. I suffer from SEVERE debilitating migraines and he has bent over backwards to help me find relief. He is not a pill pusher, he will has also listened to me and makes small talk every time. I too am a cancer patient and he always is concerned with my well being. I'm not a blonde haired, blue eyed, cheerleading type so I have no idea where that person got that from. He has always treated me with respect and everyone I've talked to that leaves before me says the same when asked. Once again, he is a great man and doctor. Not to mention you don't have to wait 3 hours in his office before being seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I am pregnant and had a complicated migraine and TIA. I had to wait over 30 hours and be transported to a different hospital, overnight, to see Dr. Dave. He was to see me at 7am prior to office hours. He saw me at 5 pm that evening and wasn't in the room 3 minutes. I was miserable and irritable. It was terrible treatement to have to wait that long to see someone for such a short amoutn of time. He was rude and judgemental. I did not feel he was making a decision in favor of my child and therefor refused all treatement. He may know what he is talking about, but he needs to take into consideration individual needs, which he DOES NOT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I have read the other ratings on this site and I have to say that I strongly disagree with the ones that put Dr. Dave down. I was diagnosed with MS in February 2012. I went to several other drs before him & they couldn't find anything wrong with me. Within just a few short months & a few tests (a spinal tap) he diagnosed me. He has been very good to me ever since. He spends as much time with me as I need at each office visit. He explains things very well. I had a relapse & was hospitalized for five days. He was very attentive while I was in the hospital & came to see me every day. Dr. Dave is human & makes mistakes just like you & I but I can verify that he will do all that he can for you. I live 1 1/2 hours away from his office & I also see another dr in the same hosptial. He will go out of his way to make the appts together so I don't have to make so many trips. He has also met me at the hospital on Saturday for testing so I don't have to miss work. He is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

The office staff was ok, not good or bad. They could improve on cheerfulness or maybe smile and be friendlier. Dr. Dave spent very little time with me, did the needle test asked a few questions and was up to leave. When I asked if there were something he could do for the pain in my arms and legs he just blurted out "I don't do narcotics". I didn't ask for narcotics. I asked for pain relief. Haven't been back. Don't appreciate being made to feel like a drug seeker. I have suffered with neuropathy for several yrs because doctors are afraid to give out anything. So why am I depressed? Now I can't work and have no income at all. I have a 13 yr old daughter. What do I do?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I received a call around 6:00 pm on June 28, 2011, from Dr. Dave who had received my sister in the ER trauma unit. She had suffered a massive stroke. Finding my personal number was no easy task but Dr. Dave and his staff finally located my phone number from my sister's over-stuffed briefcase. He then provided me a very good understanding of this horrible trauma. I authorized the clot-busting drug and drove the several hours to the hospital. My sister's life was saved because Dr. Dave knew exactly what to do in the limited time he had available. He then checked on her every day. I slept in the room with my sister and saw Dr. Dave who started his rounds around 6:00 am. He was also there often until 7:00 pm or later with as much vigor as the morning. I can't say enough about him and feel very appreciative that he was the one who took care of my sister. When you receive a call like this, there's no time to "find" someone who you can trust. I am so fortunate that Dr. Dave was at CAMC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2012

After meeting the patient for 5 mins the doctor came to the conclusion the patient was stressed, when she actually suffers everday from memory loss,headaches and stuttering all caused by an accident that happened 5 months ago but htis quack doctor thought she was pretending for a paycheck. What a loser of a doctor to be so cruel to a patient he met for the 1st time. Not a good impression at all and I would not refer my dog to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr. Dave knows his stuff. He is very nice and listens. He also makes sure you understand what he is saying. He will try to prescribe the drugs that are covered under your insurance.Good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

I was so impressed with Dr. Dave while my daughter was in the hospital for acute problems that I chose to switch her neurology care to him when she was released. he has been very good with understanding her special needs and listening to what I tell him regarding her history and current care/needs. It is hard to find a doctor who will work with my daughter due to her extreme disabilities, but he has been wonderful and keeps me involved in all levels of her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr. Dave only cares about the pretty patients. I have cancer, severe migraines, several broken bones,and DVT and fibro and he still said he could do nothing for my migraines. I would not recommend him unless you shave your legs, wear perfume, doll yourself up b4 you go in. He does nothing for ppl with low self esteem. He did not listen to me he just like to put you through hell then run up what he can on your insurance and then when he can not make more money on you he tells you goodbye and not to come back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Dave is a wonderful doctor!! Really knows his stuff; makes me at ease being under his care. Very polite and nice as well. Will go out of his way for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][405925].votes_count ]]