Dr. Lawrence F. Mahdi

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Lawrence F. Mahdi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6
RID: 3628941
10/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. and staff are exceptional He is kind caring thorough and personable Despite the recent changes in our healthcare system( Disastrous). His care and concern is second to none. Sincerely Edward R Day  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lawrence" to "Lawrence F."
RID: 2652672
20/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mahdi is an exceptional doctor in every way. His knowledge, preventive medical techniques and skill are impeccable. Without a doubt he is Top of the List!  Respond
RID: 2549019
02/02/13 5 5 5 5 I've been a patient of Dr. Mahdi for the past 15 years and I think he's the best. From the first visit 15 years ago until the present he always affords me the same courtesies and time that he did from when I first began using him. I never have a problem getting in touch with him if I become ill even after regular office hours. I would rate him as one of the finest. He has a reliable staff who treats his patients with respect and courtesy. The fact that his staff has been with him during the years I've been his patient shows he not only treats his patients well, but he obviously treats his staff well also.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1845316
04/04/12 4 4 5 5 Out of all the doctors I have had to see over the years (and there have been many) Dr. Mahdi stands out as exceptional. He is compassionate and competent. He listens carefully and doesn't push the meds on you. I don't have a heart problem so wish he was a general practioner because I can't find anyone who comes close to him in that field.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1658846
12/12/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Mahdi he is very personal and knowledgeable  Respond
RID: 1432834
04/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Mahdi is one of the best as well as the other two he works with.they all three have the best manors as well as looking at your health more so then most dr.do.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 574635
23/04/08 5 5 5 5 amazing! Best Dr.I have ever seen. Smart, caring,incredibly nice.  Respond
RID: 419856
27/09/07 4 5 5 5 He is the most caring, conscientious physician i have ever treated with.
Insurance: GHI