Rate Dr. Gary E. Kaplan

Dr. Gary E. Kaplan's Ratings

Dr. Gary is the best diagnostician out there. Been seeing him since 1988, and know many of the staff very well. They are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Excellent experience. Life saving diagnois and protocol. Willingness to keep digging when all the easy answers were dismissed. Unlike numerous other doctors who put me on meds that temporarily addressed the problem, sent me for physical therapy that did more harm, or told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. He's golden in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Kaplan recently. He is a very understanding, patient, and compassionate doctor who took his time with me and really gave me a different perspective on my health issues. I felt very comfortable in his office. It was a nice, clean, uplifting atmosphere and his staff was friendly and professional. The amount of time that I spent with Dr. Kaplan was unprecedented... I'm used to quick appointments with my other doctors unfortunately. I would highly recommend Dr. Kaplan & the Kaplan Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is an excellent physician and his support staff is super. I was suffering with migraines and back pain. He used acupuncture and osteopathic medicine on me, and prescribed medications that were very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2011

Dr. Kaplan is a very helpful, caring doctor who uses integrative medicine (including acupuncture, osteopathic manipulation and supplements in addition to conventional medications and treatments). He specializes in chronic illness and pain. Although the cost of care is expensive (and they don't directly take insurance), it's worth it if you have a complicated health problem that you're not getting resolved through traditional means.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406272].votes_count ]]