Rate Dr. Gurjeet Dulai

Dr. Gurjeet Dulai's Ratings

By far and away the most pleasant and sympathetic doctor I have come across. I could prattle on, but having a doctor who listens and seems to still see his patients as humans rather than problems is beyond words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Met him when I found out the hard way that I am allergic to shrimp... went to the ER in Leduc and he was the attending. He asked me who my family doctor was and I told him that I had been looking for one since I moved here a year and a half earlier but could not find a doctor. He immediately said that he would be my doctor and gave me the clinic's phone number. Very helpful and a great listener. Seems to genuinely care about me and my needs. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I left my previous family doctor and found Dr.Dulai. I find him to be very pleasant and kind and he has never rushed me and always listens to my concerns. I like that he is open to the fact that I prefer natural methods. Overall I am very happy I found him and will continue to use him as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Dulai is amazing! My experience has been great but a friend of mine just saw him and is alive thanks to Dr. Dulai's insistence on going the extra distance. This led to the early discovery of cancer. Thanks for being a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

dislike the clinic. very rude. NEVER on time. doctor is very basic, doesn't investigate anything, just piles on the pills or passes the buck. doesn't remember anything that was done or said in prior appointments. Almost seems as though he wants you to diagnose yourself and do his job for him. can very seldom get in to see this doctor always atleast a week or more wait. then a 20-30 min wait each appointment to feel rushed out the door. reception staff is rude, huge amounts of no shows in this clinic but no cancellation list or walk in availability...avoid at all costs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Went to him for the first time. Very friendly and he LISTENS to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

He listens to my concerns and he help me with everything I ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr Dulai listened to my concerns without interrupting me once. He made me feel very comfortable and showed genuine interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

My daughter saw him in the emergency dept & I was very impressed with our experience. He was very professional & caring. He even made a follow up call to see how she was doing....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

He is friendly, and professional, seems to take my concerns seriously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406363].votes_count ]]