Rate Dr. Charles F. Stueber

Dr. Charles F. Stueber's Ratings

I have experienced acupuncture treatments for many years from different doctors in many places. I find that Dr. Stueber is definitely one of the best I've been to. I am so grateful I have recently found him and his staff. He is warm, professional, very knowledgeable, and is is able to give good results with no pain. I believe he has great understanding, a calling to this work, and is a true talent in this field of healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I wouldn't be functioning today without the help of Dr. Stueber. I was diagnosed with a progressive spinal disorder and was told the only thing that would help would be pain management as there wasn't anything that could be done to help this condition. The pain was incredible and at a friends recommendation I tried accupuncture. Today I am active, pain free and so happy that I told the advise of my friend. Thank you so much Charlie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr Stueber and staff are caring and professional. I myself feel mentally and physially stronger thanks to dr. stueber. When medical doctors told me spinal surgery would be required by the age of 30 i turned to doctor stueber. Almost 15 years later i feel stronger than ever. No back pain. No surgery ever!! I highly recommend giving the office a call if you are courious about acupuncture.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Stueber is one of the best acupuncturists in the hamilton area. I've been to a few, and wasn't truly impressed until I was treated by Dr. Stueber. His staff is very friendly and helpful, I feel like they are genuinely concerned about me and my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Stueber to anyone interested in benefiting from acupuncture.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Charlie is one of the best healers I've ever met, anywhere in the world. He's both knowledgeable and intuitive, and has a kind heart to boot. His skill is superior to many acupuncturists I've met, even in China. Simply put, Charlie Stueber is a gem and I highly recommend him. (As far as the previous comment about his questions being too personal: in my experience, Charlie rarely wastes his clients' time and will go right to the heart of whatever he perceives to be the issue requiring treatment. Sometimes the accuracy of his intuition can be a bit startling if you're not expecting it. While I can see why that might make some feel uncomfortable, to me it's simply a sign that I'm being attended to by an insightful healer. Just go to him and see for yourself!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

expensive and makes you feel uncomfortable,to personal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

Dr. Stueber is a phenomenal acupuncturist. His personal care and concern for every patient makes coming to his practice something that I truly look forward to. His staff makes me feel like part of the family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406417].votes_count ]]