Rate Dr. Criton Kasby

Dr. Criton Kasby's Ratings

Dr Kasby was my OB/GYN for birth of my son. I was over 100kgs and also had other serious medical issues to contend with Dr Kasby was nothing short of amazing. He always treated me with utmost respect and dignity. I literally owe my life and that of my son to Dr Kasby, due to unforseen happneings at my emergency c-section,(not due to the doctors but due to my other health issues) I literally 'exploded' and his quick thinking and unwavering dedication to what was happening saved my life and that of my son. The attending doctors and nurses were amazing too. I am healthy and now have a very healthy sturdy young boy. Thank you Dr Kasby and team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I was referred to Dr Kasby from another gyno who couldn't do a proper scan on me as I am very very over weight. Dr Kasby spent nearly 2 hours with me and was the nicest Dr I had ever met. He explained everything to me and made me feel very comfortable. He never once said anything about my weight over $110kgs . At the end I wanted to swap gynos but he was ethical and said he couldn't as I had been referred. I am keeping his number for next time. I thought he was the most carring lovely Dr. Looks a bit old and grey hair poping from his head but he is with it. I got great value for my money. Also believe that if you go private he usually just eccepts your fund payment, no out of pocket. My gyno is $500 plus for a simple procodure. I wish I had found his first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

If your over weight, don't see him. He thinks overweight women are hard to scan. So prepare to have a thick skin, can be arrogant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406513].votes_count ]]