Dr. Ronald L. Katz

Rate Dr. Ronald L. Katz

Dr. Ronald L. Katz's Ratings

Dr. Katz and his staff are awesome. Everything went very well with my surgery and went better than expected. They worked with my insurance and everything was very affordable. Dr. Katz is a true professional.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Some staff are nice but this office is more like a car dealership.they make you think that you need all this and try with aggressive tactic like hard core solicitation, my kids wasn't going to die are wasn't having no problems with there teeth but I was referred by another dentist and I would not feel comfortable with this office.they felt like we didn't have the money so they tried to talk us about applying for credit with there office.first I have insurance and it would have paid some of the money they was asking for.just didn't want to spend 4k if i didn't need to.if know one believe this go and see yourself...

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

My son needed 4 wisdom teeth to be extracted. The bottom two were growing sideways. Dr. Katz was referred to us by our family dentist. His reception staff (Trisha and another lady) were friendly and helpful. The medical assistants were very knowledgeable. Dr. Katz himself patiently explained the details about procedure as well as what to expect during recovery. My son required IV sedation (twilight anesthesia): the doc made a gum incision, used a surgical drill to cut the tooth into sections, extracted each piece, and then sutured the flap. Procedure took 45 minutes, recovery was another half hour. We followed the printed post-operative instructions. It has been 4 days since the surgery and he is almost back to normal. I expect it will be another week before he is fully healed. Big Thanks to Dr. Ronald Katz and staff, if at all one has to go through this procedure, then can't ask for a better team than that of Dr. Katz!

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

On Dec 19, 2013, I had an excellent experience with Dr. Ronald Katz and his office staff (5 stars rating). From my initial phone call in setting up my appointment to after my wisdom teeth were extracted was extremely pleasant. Dr. Katz spent valuable time with me explaining all the issues, concerns and questions I might of had in reference to my wisdom teeth procedure. Finally, my extraction procedure was incredibly easy; I had no swelling ever, no pain during or even after my surgery. Dr. Katz’s staff even went out of their way setting me up with all the necessary medication I needed prior to my surgery date making things so much easier afterwards. Dr. Katz also called me the next day from his personal cell phone to check on my recovery and how I was feeling. Not only is Dr. Katz a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon but he CARES a lot about his patients. Please take the time to visit Dr. Katz’s office if you are in need, thanks Dr. Katz. Patient M. Detrio. 5 stars!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

My 8 year old daughter needed a baby tooth taken out because the permanent tooth could not come in and was causing her pain. I called up the Dr. who took my wisdom teeth out and he said he could not do it because he doesn't deal with kids. I was then recommended to go to Dr. Katz which now that the procedure was done I can now see why he was recommended. The office staff is EXTREMELY professional and very kind and his work is top notch. Everything is very clean and organized which to me means they are on the ball and know what they are doing, boy was I right. I will be sending both of my kids and anyone of my family members who need any work done with their mouth because of my GREAT experience for my 8 yr old daughter. THANK YOU Dr. Katz and your staff for a great experience and look forward to referring you to all my friends.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Katz for Botox and he was amazing...very gentle and the results are amazing. I have been getting Botox for a while now but I must say that this had to be my best experience .. I highly recommend Dr. Katz he has a beautiful facility and his staff was wonderful. I would also absolulty use him for any oral surgery. The office is very clean any one looking for wisdom teeth extractions this is the Dr. For you. I have been in the dental field for 20 yrs and I will take my kids to Dr. Katz when they are ready for wisdom teeth or for any other oral surgery needs.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

What a great experience. I went in because my jaw was killing me. 24 hours later and 2 wisdom teeth removed, I have virtually no pain. The procedure took less than 20 minutes and I was home playing with my kids in the afternoon. I can't believe how easy this whole process was. Dr. Katz is the greatest. I will be sending all friends and family to him. Thank you buddy!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Katz runs a very professional office. I had a neuroma removed from my tongue. This is a painful , sensitive area of the mouth and it was handled as painlessly as possible. I chose a local anesthetic for a simpler recovery . Everything , the projected healing time and recovery, were exactly as spelled out by Dr. Katz. He was gentle , highly skilled and caring.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Doctor Katz removed my wisdom teeth about 7 years ago. He did all 4 in one sitting, and it went great. No major swelling or pain back then (I followed his recovery instructions). And when I needed a crown lengthening this week after a root canal, he took care of me at his office which was the coolest, cleanest medical office I'd ever been in. Staff was laid back and knowledgeable, a truly comfortable experience at this office. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2012 | flag

Very nice office and staff was extremely friendly. I had a painless tooth extraction and was totally at ease throughout the whole procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Katz's facility to any future patients looking for a doctor.

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag