Dr. Brad Spano

Dr. Brad Spano

Rate Dr. Brad Spano

Dr. Brad Spano's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Spano for over ten years. The staff is wonderful, especially my hygienist, Amy and the office manager, Melissa! The office is comfortable, always friendly and professional. I have been to several other dentists in and around Charlottesville, but once I found Southside Dental Center, I will be a patient for life.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Terrible dentist! Unsympathetic. Questioned me when I stopped him during a procedure because I wasn't completely numb. Simple filling of cavity left me in agonizing pain...ultimately had to choose between root canal or extraction by another dentist. Very rude to his staff!! Bottom line: if you like rude dentists that cause pain and botch simple procedures this guy is perfect!

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

Brad Spano has been my dentist for five years; my mouth definitely feels and looks better than before! He and his staff are very compassionate and knowledgeable-- they do excellent work!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I felt that this dentist was quick to diagnose a problem a very costly problem prematurely. He dais that I needed a cap on my tooth because it was more than likely cracked. I changed sensitive toothpastes and my pain has gone away. Thankfully, I opted for a 3.00 tube of toothpaste instead of a six hundred dollar procedure. I also felt bad for his aide who he talked to very direspectfully in front of me.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

This doctor told my wife she had 7 cavaties after examing xrays (after never having one prior)and badly performed a procedure to fix 1 cavity. It was such a rushed, rude experience & very painful. He left the room several times with no explanation during the procedure. My wife went to a different dentist a week later who reexamined the exrays and found that she did not have any cavities. No cavaties!! my wife had a terrible experience,was miss diagnosed, and was uncomfortable with how the doctor related to his female staff.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

When I went in for my initial visit, they took xrays and the dentist examined my mouth. The staff was very polite. I was told I have 3 small cavities and that they would call me the next day to schedule an appointment to have a cleaning and have the cavities filled. Almost 2 weeks have gone by and I have not heard from them. I even called and left a message with the receptionist 2 days ago and still no one has returned my call. I am very dissappointed. Now I feel I cannot trust this dentist and I'm wondering if I really have cavities or if I was told a lie since it does not seem important enough to call me back and reschedule. I will be requesting a copy of my xrays so I can take them to another dentist for a 2nd oppinion, as my insurance will only cover 1 set of xrays every 3 yrs. I hope they will at least give me a copy of my records.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Knowledge probably fine. Dr Spano rushes between patients, rushes treatment, hurts and acts first, thinks later.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag