Dr. Adel Nakhla

Rate Dr. Adel Nakhla

Dr. Adel Nakhla's Ratings

Best doctor ever met after trying couple of them.Dr Nakhla is a good listener ,very caring and take his time to explain me the problem and what need to done about it in clear easy to understand way.strongly recommended.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I had to find another doctor because I could no longer stand Dr. Nakhla!! Minimum wait is 2 hours!! That is insane! He rushes you each time. When I had a stroke, I finally realized what kind of doctor he is truly. I waited over 3 months for him to sign a paper (disability forms). The government send me to my house 'warning' notices to tell me that they did not received any doctor's forms. I was very frustrated. Each visit, I was frustrated waiting (of course my blood pressure rose), when it was time for me to see him. He would check my pressure, it was high. Of course! Staff is his problem. He shouldn't have over accepted more patients. No wonder it is very disorganized at the office. People are frustrated in the waiting room! He is a smiley doctor but dishonest behind that face. 'God bless you' with a smile for each rushing visit & 2-3 hours wait. No thank you!!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Dr Nakhla had been my doctor for many years, he is passionate and take the time to explain and follow up. He goes the extra mile and listen to my concerns and always does a plan of action to help me on long term. Thank you Dr Nakhla.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Overbooks patients. Long waiting time. Uncomfortable waiting room to spend two hours waiting.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

very smart doctor, has a great knowledge and does not rush like other doctors do. I would recommend this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Well I have been to many clinics and many doctors the past 2 years until i settled here. He is the best doctor i have seen, caring attending to the issues and a great to have in the neighborhood. You have to excuse him for the wait time as he attends to his patients so they get the best service. His big asset is his knowledge which seldom you see around town.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

His attitude is terrible, appointment means nothing as you have to wait for 3 hours with an appointment

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

The thing that I think is not good is that once he gives you a time for an appointment, you go to his office and even with a scheduled time,you have to still wait many hours for your turn to arrive!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

An exceptionally knowledgeable , pleasant and respectable family doctor, he is a rare to find. I thought that thi is my personal opinion but speaking to few of my friends who are his patients, they cannot say enough about this intelligent young man. We ask him opinion after seeing specialist for medication approval yet he is humble. His receptionist is very pleasant and helpful, I am lucky to have him and get God bless you word at the end of my visit.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

He is a good doctor if you are luckey to see him. Even with an appointment I have to wait between 2 to 3 hours. Staff would make you sit in one of the cousulting room and they would tell you that you are next, but doctor would take someone from his own family or friend before even you and tell you that he or she had an emergency. He was not available for my booked phycisal for 3 times in a raw. Horrible and terrble time management and lack of proffesoinalisum. I would not sam two thumbs down to Dr. Nakhla.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag