Rate Dr. Michaele A. Crawford

Dr. Michaele A. Crawford's Ratings

Although I liked Dr. Crawford's office I do not appreciated the insurance tactics of billing you an office visit after you spend over $700.00 on orthotics and they are not fitting correctly. Each follow-up is billed at a $50.00 rate for them to readjust something you just spent a considerable amount of money on. I feel this is just bad Customer Service and they have just lost a Customer over $80.00. I will find other options for my foot pain before I will pay another office visit charge for an adjustment on something they sold me.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

The one receptionist can be very difficult, but the rest of the staff is wonderful. The wait can sometimes be too long, but the level of care is exceptional! Ironically, if you're 15 minutes late, they'll cancel your appointment, but you'll usually wait 30 to 50 minutes for your appointment. I don't appreciate that fact, but the doc is great at what she does.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

This extremely compassionate individual installed sinus tarsi stents for me, which allowed me to cease taking narcotics, and improved my quality of life in a manner which I cannot even begin to describe. I cannot recommend this individual highly enough, and I am grateful for her treatment. –[email protected]

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

Excellent, No pain nail trimmings. Operated on foot and cannot even see a scar. Wonderful attitude. Very knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to go to the doctor. Office staff is very congenial.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

After playing the field with the podiatrists out there, we have found the best. LOVE these guys! Never changing doctors again!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Crawford an excellent physician..treats you with compassion and she is very professional but warm and friendly while you are being treated by her. I highly recommend Dr Crawford to anyone who is looking for a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag