Dr. Valerie G. Wheelock

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Valerie G. Wheelock has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Valerie" to "Valerie G."
RID: 1571670
26/10/11 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful and comfortable place to take your child. Our daughter sees Lizette, Dr. Wheelock's nurse practitioner who is wonderful in every way. The staff are very respectful and understanding. They take their time to make sure you do not leave the office with any unanwered questions. I am so sad to be relocating, now that I finally found the right pediatrician for our family.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1521833
25/08/11 5 5 5 5 We love this doctor soooo much! It had been my experience with previous doctors that they were on task to diagnose treat and get to their next patient. You won't experience that with Dr. Wheelock. She really listens to me....even my child! When she orders tests, i know exactly what they're for, but above all she is respectful; of our feeling, our time (we adore her for that 10 min late policy!)and needs! I was looking for a doctor that really cared about my daughter's welfare and found that and so much more in Dr. Wheelock! Awesome doctor!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1361819
13/02/11 5 5 5 5 Unfortunately we have moved around quite a bit due to our jobs. In every city we look for the "best" pediatrician we can find. I can attest to this... this is BY FAR the best doc we have ever taken our kids to. She is not only one of those people that after 10 minutes with you want to hug, but she is super smart and my kids (big and little) LOVE her. Her staff is the best of the best.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1360434
11/02/11 5 4 5 5 Just love this office! Dr. Wheelock is the best pediatrician ever. We have moved around alot due to my husband's job. I recommend her office to all my friends!!  Respond
RID: 1032100
12/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Wheelock and her staff are phenominal. First, the office is designed to be really inviting for kids - covered in safari themed stuff! The staff are always pleasant and very accomodating. Dr Wheelock is a gem - listens and genuily cares about your child. Dr Wheelock is generally on time and spends as much time as you need to ask your million questions - which is really nice when you are a new parent. She is also alweays up to speed on the latest research and information on vaccinations - which is key with concerns parents may have about autism risk factors.
Insurance: Anthem