Rate Dr. David E. Simai

Dr. David E. Simai's Ratings

switched because told would be quicker , but had to see PA and yes was nice to be in empty waiting room bur poor exam by PA and dr at other time, and now previous dr R wont let me back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. David E. Simai's response
This patient is clearly a disgruntled one. We have literally dozens of families switch to our practice and they often comment to us how friendly and helpful our practice is as a whole. The hard reality is that some patients are very disgruntled by nature, and maybe this parents should have realized that her old doctor was not the source of her problems. I hope and pray that this parent found a doctor that fits their personality and they will stay together happily for the rest of their live.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Simai is truly wonderful. He takes genuine care in treating his patients and treats everyone like they are one of his own. I have full confidence in his diagnostic skills and his experience. I do not hesitate to send my friends and family to him. His education and training are top notch and he's easy to talk to. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Best Doctor visit ever for my children and me, which included shots :)...Dr. Simai was warm and caring; he took the time to get to know us and answer all our questions, both real and silly :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

Amazing, caring, doctor! The best pediatrician I have seen! Plus my kids love him and are excited to go.highly recommended. Even calls later to see if things are okay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

DR. DAVID SIMAI IS AN AMAZING AND A VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR , AS A FIRST TIME MOM ,VERY FORTUNATE THAT WE FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE HIM. VERY KIND, INTELLIGENT AND HELP US WITH ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERN WITH OUR BABY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Dr. Simai is truly an intelligent, professional and kind pediatrician. He is very attuned and attentive. We have known him for over 5 years! We feel fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. is very knowledgable and gives you the time that you need to answer questions and he provides excellent care to his patients. The office staff is very organized and friendly. I highly would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Great Dr. he is very knowledgeable! staff is also very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][406931].votes_count ]]