Rate Dr. David E. Simai

Dr. David E. Simai's Ratings

Dr. Simai is truly wonderful. He takes genuine care in treating his patients and treats everyone like they are one of his own. I have full confidence in his diagnostic skills and his experience. I do not hesitate to send my friends and family to him. His education and training are top notch and he's easy to talk to. Thank you!

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor visit ever for my children and me, which included shots :)...Dr. Simai was warm and caring; he took the time to get to know us and answer all our questions, both real and silly :)

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Amazing, caring, doctor! The best pediatrician I have seen! Plus my kids love him and are excited to go.highly recommended. Even calls later to see if things are okay.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

DR. DAVID SIMAI IS AN AMAZING AND A VERY PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT DOCTOR , AS A FIRST TIME MOM ,VERY FORTUNATE THAT WE FOUND A DOCTOR LIKE HIM. VERY KIND, INTELLIGENT AND HELP US WITH ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERN WITH OUR BABY.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Simai is truly an intelligent, professional and kind pediatrician. He is very attuned and attentive. We have known him for over 5 years! We feel fortunate to have him as our pediatrician.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. is very knowledgable and gives you the time that you need to answer questions and he provides excellent care to his patients. The office staff is very organized and friendly. I highly would recommend him.

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Great Dr. he is very knowledgeable! staff is also very nice.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

SUPER DOC AND PRACTICE! Cares about every patient as if he were his own child. Always available for emergencies and returns call promptly. Does not rush you out to see another patient. Would recommend highly without any hesitation.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag