Rate Dr. Nathan M. Ross

Dr. Nathan M. Ross's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Ross. He has a wonderful bedside manor. Friendly staff and little wait.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ross is a wonderful and knowledgable doctor. I love that he is part of a faith based practice, but that he and his staff never make you feel preached to. They just care for their patients and offer spiritual support as it is needed. I didn't wait very long at all to see him, and he took plenty of time to answer my questions and put me at ease about my future.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ross has been my ob for years. He is very kind and patient. He is also very knowledgeable, compassionate and empathetic. I have had two pregnancies, a battle with endometriosis as well as interstitial cystitis. Dr. Ross was with me through it all. He ensures that his patients know all their options and the outcome that is likely. He takes the time to explain in detail what needs to be done and why. This doctor works with you ensuring that you make the final decision regarding your health. He is a doctor you can really trust to care for you and help you make an educated decision. He is great. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

I moved here from South Carolina where I had a wonderful doctor. I sure I wouldn't find the same level of care that I had been used to. I found it in Dr. Ross. He is very patient and truly cares about the well being of his patients. He doesn't rush you and makes sure to answer all of your questions and ensure you understand what's going on. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has that day.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ross is an excellent doctor who has cared for me and for a number of my family members for years. When something is outside of Dr. Ross' areas of expertise he is quick to refer while remaining involved. We totally trust his judgement and believe we get the best care possible.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

This man did wonderful with my delivery and OB care, along with the rest of the practice. The nurses are sweet as can be, and although it make take a min to get to you, I know it's because he is spending as much time with the other women as he is with me. He take a genuine interest in your health, and is a wonderful, faithful man.

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

I love Dr.Ross-Our whole family & most of our church used him. He was a great comfort to me by prayer and kindness--very good at his practice--THE BEST!! Always there for you- Thanks Dr. Ross!! I live in Destin, Fl. and still go back to him. Gayle Shelton <><

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

I've seen Dr. Ross for years. He performed my total vaginal hysterectomy 5 years ago. Did a fabulous job. Very nice, empathetic, warm and caring. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

Dr.Ross is a ver compassionate and caring doctor. He was very helpful in my high risk pregnancy and saw me through the whole ordeal. He has a very good bedisde manor and prays over and with you when needed. I will not ever use another doctor after using him. He delievered my daughter through and emergancy c-section.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ross is super-duper kind, compassionate and warm. If you like the touchy feelies and prayer then he is the doctor for you. However, he did not know some of the very, very basics about caring for my high risk pregnancy. He recommended some therapies that are not based on best evidence and would not, or could not, explain why his recommendations differed from best evidence other than to cite vague, unspecified "journals," and to chide me for not 'trusting' him and working as my part of the 'team.' I go to a physician for their expertise, whether or not they share my faith is gravy. While Dr. Ross shares my faith, and is really nice and caring, if you need expertise with a difficult situation, go to UAB.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2008 | flag