You may also like

Rate Dr. Nathan M. Ross

Dr. Nathan M. Ross's Ratings

Dr. Ross himself is a good Dr. however, him and his office is more concerned about Co-pay's and insurance deductible then they are the patient and their health. Wouldn't schedule my surgery until they had all this money upfront.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I'm sure that Dr. Ross had the knowledge to help me but chose not to. I went to him for over a year and traveled a distance. I had a simple infection that he never treated and I suffered an ectopic pregnancy as a result. God bless Dr. Ross.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Hands down the best! The time he takes with you and cares, is thorough, concerning when he needs to be and just as excited with you about wonderful news such as a new baby!! Thankful for him and all of OBGYN south staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Ross. He has a wonderful bedside manor. Friendly staff and little wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr. Ross is a wonderful and knowledgable doctor. I love that he is part of a faith based practice, but that he and his staff never make you feel preached to. They just care for their patients and offer spiritual support as it is needed. I didn't wait very long at all to see him, and he took plenty of time to answer my questions and put me at ease about my future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Dr. Ross has been my ob for years. He is very kind and patient. He is also very knowledgeable, compassionate and empathetic. I have had two pregnancies, a battle with endometriosis as well as interstitial cystitis. Dr. Ross was with me through it all. He ensures that his patients know all their options and the outcome that is likely. He takes the time to explain in detail what needs to be done and why. This doctor works with you ensuring that you make the final decision regarding your health. He is a doctor you can really trust to care for you and help you make an educated decision. He is great. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

I moved here from South Carolina where I had a wonderful doctor. I sure I wouldn't find the same level of care that I had been used to. I found it in Dr. Ross. He is very patient and truly cares about the well being of his patients. He doesn't rush you and makes sure to answer all of your questions and ensure you understand what's going on. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has that day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr. Ross is an excellent doctor who has cared for me and for a number of my family members for years. When something is outside of Dr. Ross' areas of expertise he is quick to refer while remaining involved. We totally trust his judgement and believe we get the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

This man did wonderful with my delivery and OB care, along with the rest of the practice. The nurses are sweet as can be, and although it make take a min to get to you, I know it's because he is spending as much time with the other women as he is with me. He take a genuine interest in your health, and is a wonderful, faithful man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I love Dr.Ross-Our whole family & most of our church used him. He was a great comfort to me by prayer and kindness--very good at his practice--THE BEST!! Always there for you- Thanks Dr. Ross!! I live in Destin, Fl. and still go back to him. Gayle Shelton <><

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1184574].votes_count ]]