Rate Dr. Christopher A. Bowman

Dr. Christopher A. Bowman's Ratings

I bought a Groupon for Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte with Dr. Bowman. It was a great deal: a check-up, xray, cleaning for $159. A little background- I brush at least twice a day, but do not floss as much as I should. My teeth are white and straight so I didn't see the need to go to the dentist for the last 3 years. Dr. Bowman and dental hygienist insisted I had multiple things wrong with my teeth/gums. The scariest diagnosis was Periodontal Disease- costing $1200!!! The reason I bought the Groupon was b/c I did not have dental insurance. So this cost would be out of pocket. I was in tears leaving the office, thinking of my health and my bank account. I decided to get a 2nd opinion--- SOOO glad I did!!! Everything that was 'diagnosed' at Dr. Bowman's office was cleared by this new dentist. My advice would be if Dr. Bowman or his staff diagnoses anything major- get a second opinion before you go through a costly procedure.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

I wanted straight teeth without having to wear metal braces for 2 years. Dr. Bowman recommended the 6 Month Smiles (clear cosmetic braces) treatment, and it only took 5 months for my teeth to get straight. They were pretty crowded, and I was amazed at how fast they moved, and it didn't hurt! Dr. Bowman and his staff are SUPER friendly and professional. They took great care of me, and I highly recommend them!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag