Dr. Peter Zarkadas

Rate Dr. Peter Zarkadas

Dr. Peter Zarkadas's Ratings

Both Dr. Z and his staff are very professional, courteous and helpful. Full recovery! Thank you Dr. Z

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I broke my ankle on January 13, 2014 and was admitted via Emergency. They referred me to Dr Zarkardas and my first contact was with his office and his Medical Office Assistant, Ghada. She was efficient, kind and caring and immediately put me at ease on more than one occasion. Likewise, the treatment I received from Dr Zarkadas was professional and caring and I thank them both for assisting me through this difficult period.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Great experience with this doctor. He took his time and explained everything to me in detail even drawing a picture of what is wrong with my shoulder - which helped me visualize it. 5 stars all around to this amazing doctor and staff!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

My 14 year old son was brought into emergency on December 15th, 2013 after a rollerblading accident, he broke his femur. He had surgery the next day with Dr.Zarkadas. It was a scary time, Dr.Zarkadas took good care of him, all the Dr.'s and nurses were very nice and caring. I am so grateful my son is a patient of Dr. Zarkadas, he cares and answers all my questions. My son is healing well and what more can you ask for, priceless.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Zarakadas is not only a great surgeon but also a wonderful human. I had a very complicated proximal humeral fracture. The way he fixed it was incredibly excellent. I am back to my routine life again. I owe my whole life to his great job on my left shoulder. His attitude is also great. I am so thankful to him.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

He did a shoulder replacement of me with excellent results. Thank you!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

typin with one hand -- had shoulder replacement surgery 2 days ago --on left shoulder ,,had Dr Peter do the right shoulder two years ago -----and he did such a great job that I had o hesitation about coming back for the left :)----and as expected another GREAT job ----all I can Say -is -THanks Doc J David Fonger sunshine coast bc

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

top notch doc! from my first phone call to surgery to being discharged with clean bill of health - it has been a great experience (under the circumstances). both dr zarkadas and assistant (sorry forgot her name) have been extremely helpful, professional and delightful to deal with!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Had shoulder done about 2 years ago with great result, but injured other shoulder and requested to be seen by him again (waiting to see family doctor to send me back). I came into his office with old complicated sling and his assistant took time to put me in it correctly and fix it all up. Very helpful and much appreciated

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Excellent surgeon. However was very rushed, and made me feel like I was taking up too much of his time! He spent all of 3 minutes with me on my first appointment after surgery. Had to go online and get even basic information as to how to proceed in my upcoming recovery. Oh well, as they say, "Time is money"!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag