Rate Dr. Peter Zarkadas

Dr. Peter Zarkadas's Ratings

Had shoulder replacement done 3 months ago. From the day I got the p hone call to come in for a consult to my post surgical appointments, it has been nothing but exceptional service/care by him and his office. No concern or question was too small or menial. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I shattered my right elbow in August after a fall in Park Royal. Dr. Zarkadas made himself available the following day even though he was fully booked. After one month I was moving my arm almost normally. This is the best orthopedic surgeon on the North Shore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Had ACL reconstruction and now into my rehab period. Couldn't be happier with Dr Zarkadas or his Staff! Always helpful and supportive! Excellent surgeon! Would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Both Dr. Z and his staff are very professional, courteous and helpful. Full recovery! Thank you Dr. Z

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I broke my ankle on January 13, 2014 and was admitted via Emergency. They referred me to Dr Zarkardas and my first contact was with his office and his Medical Office Assistant, Ghada. She was efficient, kind and caring and immediately put me at ease on more than one occasion. Likewise, the treatment I received from Dr Zarkadas was professional and caring and I thank them both for assisting me through this difficult period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Great experience with this doctor. He took his time and explained everything to me in detail even drawing a picture of what is wrong with my shoulder - which helped me visualize it. 5 stars all around to this amazing doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

My 14 year old son was brought into emergency on December 15th, 2013 after a rollerblading accident, he broke his femur. He had surgery the next day with Dr.Zarkadas. It was a scary time, Dr.Zarkadas took good care of him, all the Dr.'s and nurses were very nice and caring. I am so grateful my son is a patient of Dr. Zarkadas, he cares and answers all my questions. My son is healing well and what more can you ask for, priceless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

Dr. Zarakadas is not only a great surgeon but also a wonderful human. I had a very complicated proximal humeral fracture. The way he fixed it was incredibly excellent. I am back to my routine life again. I owe my whole life to his great job on my left shoulder. His attitude is also great. I am so thankful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2014

He did a shoulder replacement of me with excellent results. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

typin with one hand -- had shoulder replacement surgery 2 days ago --on left shoulder ,,had Dr Peter do the right shoulder two years ago -----and he did such a great job that I had o hesitation about coming back for the left :)----and as expected another GREAT job ----all I can Say -is -THanks Doc J David Fonger sunshine coast bc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407845].votes_count ]]