Dr. Pankti Patel

Rate Dr. Pankti Patel

Dr. Pankti Patel's Ratings

Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..Dentist is fine..

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

I am smiling and happy with the results. I want to thank Dr. Pankti and her entire staff for delivering on time, within budget and most of all WITHOUT PAIN.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I love my new front teeth! I had terrible anxiety about seeing a dentist, but they put me at ease from my first visit. The staff is amazing, friendly, and always available to answer my questions. Thanks Dr Pankti.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I have great pleasure in recommending Dr Pankti and her staff for their outstanding dental work. I am very grateful for her care and attention. I wish them all the best.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Great job, better than UK Dentists. I am very happy with my new smile ! Highly recommend, thanks.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Pankti is a very nice professional dentist. I had 2 fillings and whitening done. And I hope to be able to come back to finish the rest of the work. All the best for her, her team and her family.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I have undergone teeth whitenning and the results were Wow! I am very happy that in India also such kind of doctors with uptodate knowledge are available. Clinic premises also gives homely feeling. -Sam Patel

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag