Dr. Pankti Patel

Rate Dr. Pankti Patel

Dr. Pankti Patel's Ratings

I would like to thank Dr. Pankti Patel for making me my new dentures so well and I am already eating almost all foods as normal. I can't begin to say what great service I received. I have passed your name to many of my friends. Many thanks and best wishes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Pankti Patel is very friendly and supporting and now after a painless root canal and bridge, my new bridge is as good as my last natural tooth and happy wih my smile. Wholeheartedly, thanks for the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

My daughter was very scared at first and refused the procedure, but Dr. Pankti Patel was very patient with her and succeeded to convince her! Since she is very caring, my daughter is now looking forward to a next appointment. Thanks to Dr. Pankti Patel

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Pankti is excellent with patients. Her hospital is impeccable and consultation is by appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

All visits were comfortable and I was always greeted with kindness and concern for my comfort by all members of the staff. Dr. Pankti patel's level of education combined with sincere desire to provide the best treatment possible to every patient is simply outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I am extremely happy with the treatment. It was done with perfection and painless. Dr. Pankti Patel is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Teeth care centre is a best dental centre I have been to, either in India or UK. Thanks and best of luck to Dr. Pankti Patel for bright future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

She is a best dentist who deals with patients with utmost care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I have had an amazing experience with Teeth Care Centre at Ahmedabad. Thank you Dr. Pankti Patel

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I came to Dr. Pankti Patel to fix my broken teeth and ended up getting all my teeth made over. I am supremely impressed with her knowledge and work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602498].votes_count ]]