Dr. Pankti Patel

Rate Dr. Pankti Patel

Dr. Pankti Patel's Ratings

I would like to share my pleasant experience at Teeth Care Centre. I got Tooth Jewelry done. I was amazed to see their meticulous work which left a significant impact on my smile and confidence. I am very thankful for your services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I had dental problems since childhood and I’ve visited so many Dentists before but none like Dr. Pankti. Dr. Pankti and her team have been extremely Professional and Courteous. The ambiance at the hospital and the music definitely puts one at ease. I wish All The Best for her future endeavor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Normally I am not a person to write reviews or whatever, but in this case I really want to do by myself because… I want people to know how Really Good Dr. Pankti Patel is!! So THANK YOU for doing such a great job! So if you are reading my review and you are looking for a best dentist, visit Dr. Pankti Patel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Pankti Patel's treatment felt like done by my own dentist in USA and if I honestly admit even better. She solved even some teeth problems what my own dentist couldn’t do over there in USA! Thanks also for her kindness taking that much time to explain and the time before the treatment, she saw how nervous I was and made me feel relaxed and comfortable before the treatment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Pankti is perfect in her job. Best Dentist in 40 yrs of my Life. God Bless And Thank you so much for your valuable time. Would surely recommend Dr. Pankti as a Cosmetic Dentist to my family, friend and colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I consulted Dr. Pankti Patel on the suggestion of my friend. She told me that I will have to go for a root canal treatment. I was very scared. But Dr. Pankti using her latest equipment made sure that the entire treatment was absolutely painless. I was delighted that the root canal treatment could be such a painless experience. Thanks to Dr. Pankti and her team, my fear of the dentist has gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Panki took great care of my tooth. I am very impressed with the sterilization protocol that this dental hospital follows. The hospital is also extremely clean. It put away all my doubts of any cross infections. Thank you for the great work and keep it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Great service. Teeth care centre Dental hospital is a lot superior to what I have seen in the USA. Thank you doctor Pankti. I am very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I am really happy I met you, definitely I suggest your name to my friends. My experience throughout the Root Canal treatment was quite pleasant and comfortable. Thanks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Veneer treatment performed on my front teeth has changed my smile completely. I am so lucky and thankful that I found your website. I must congratulate you and your team for excellence in cosmetic dentistry and your world class dental hospital in ahmedabad. Thank you for making me so comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560660].votes_count ]]