Dr. Pankti Patel

Rate Dr. Pankti Patel

Dr. Pankti Patel's Ratings

All visits were comfortable and I was always greeted with kindness and concern for my comfort by all members of the staff. Dr. Pankti patel's level of education combined with sincere desire to provide the best treatment possible to every patient is simply outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I am extremely happy with the treatment. It was done with perfection and painless. Dr. Pankti Patel is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Teeth care centre is a best dental centre I have been to, either in India or UK. Thanks and best of luck to Dr. Pankti Patel for bright future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

She is a best dentist who deals with patients with utmost care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I have had an amazing experience with Teeth Care Centre at Ahmedabad. Thank you Dr. Pankti Patel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I came to Dr. Pankti Patel to fix my broken teeth and ended up getting all my teeth made over. I am supremely impressed with her knowledge and work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I must say that you have a very good hand on your patients. The Trust you have build in me is so good that only dentist I trust is you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Thank you for everything. Hope this Diwali brings you all the success you deserve.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I had many dental problems neglected for most of my life , With Dr. Pankti Patel's help - all were fixed to my satisfaction. I don't live in India any more but I can say that her service standards are better than anyone in her profession anywhere in the world.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2594848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Thanks Dr. Pankti Patel for a wonderful, very much painless and timely dental treatment. It was a pleasure meeting you and your very professional team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2593318].votes_count ]]