Rate Dr. Victor Onwukwe

Dr. Victor Onwukwe's Ratings

His secretary are not the best. They are sometimes rude. He is awesome though, because he welcomes me all the time, and knows my name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was being treated for Excess stomach acid which I did I not have. Repeatedly told him the medication is not working. After passing out and went to the E.R. I found out I had Stomach Cancer and bleeding internally. So for 8 months he told me the lost of energy , stomach pain, my heart slow down ect. was a side effect the disease of excess stomach acid. I had only half my bleed in my body when I pass out. Good thing my wife said we are not going to him and went to the R.E. Don't play with your life find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Been seeing him for five years now. Always friendly and willing to answer questions even when I know he's busy. Occasionally a 15 minute wait but that's excellent for fort Mac. Always asks about the family by name. You treat him with respect and he treats you the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

One of the most easiest doctor's to speak too and feel comfortable talking too, for 15years in fort McMurray was he never rude, maybe to pillpoppers who want narcotics with negative feedback

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

He's good to send you for blood work but you'll be waiting a while for your results. He just don't listen. It's a turn style office now, his care factor is gone compared to
5-8 years ago. If his pleasantly unpleasant receptionist calls you do not ask questions as her head may explode, she is just a terrible people person. I'm a very reasonable person and feel people should really look around before taking him as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2531536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Victor Onwukwe does not listen, or at best does not listen appropriately. He looks at his computer instead of the patient. He has given me medication and has not discussed side effects (which are many). This doctor, when I met I'm was a happy, genuine person who showed he cared. Now ( two years later), he seems to be only interested in churning patients through his office. I am searching for a new doctor in Edmonton to address some serious concerns that Dr. Victor has not addressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2514083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Lack of connectivity. Spends time on computer and very little eye contact. Appointments run late, not conducive for working people. Staff not polite on the phone, demands to know what reason you want to see doctor before they book you for appointments. Each visit leaves me with chill feeling and not wish to come back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2358302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I have been with this Dr for a couple of years now, and he has never listened to my heart, checked my bp....he is good with referrals, and easy to get into see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

I scheduled a full medical with this doctor 1 week in advance after calling and confirming that he could complete this exam for me. The staff seemed confused from the beginning but I trusted them and had faith that they knew what they were talking about. I showed up for my appointment, having missed a few hours of work. He was 30 minutes late yet I was scheduled to be the first appointment of the day. As soon as I got into the doctors office, he found out that he was not my family doctor. (Staff never mentioned this or asked when booking). Less than 1 minute from me sitting down he stood up and yelled "I only see my own patients! Get out of my office now! Get out! Go! This guy is a disgrace to the medical profession. His entire operation is an absolute clown show, including his useless staff. Victor Onwukwe needs to get a job with Garda Security and go work at site. It's all he's qualified for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][407928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

I THINK HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR EVER IN CANADA! - Visit him on your own risk! He gave us the wrong medicine twice, VERY RUDE and NOT Knowledgeable what so ever. He has poor diagnostic knowledge. WE HEARD THAT HE MISSED DIAGNOSZED A LITTLE GIRL AND SHE IS NOW SUFFERING. I believe He is in Medicine for the Money only! PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][407925].votes_count ]]