Rate Dr. Nirav Patel

Dr. Nirav Patel's Ratings

I was amazed by Dr. Nirav Patel's orthodontic treatment, care, skill and sophisticated instruments that he used. He was highly professional and at the same time there was a personal touch as well . The follow ups that were done by him and his staff, even after days of my treatment being over, was a pleasant surprise.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I had problems caused by crowding of teeth, like gaps, erosion of edges, laceration of palate etc. Dr. Nirav Patel explained to me my condition and treated it with minimal invasion and discomfort to me. I am very comfortable with my teeth now. Thank you Dr. Nirav Patel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Nirav Patel explains the details of one’s needs. This experience has been very pleasant and I am extremely pleased with the result of my braces treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2637122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Nirav Patel’s dedication to orthodontics and willingness to educate the patient as the work progresses is both informative and comforting. He has a personal interest in seeing his patients not only satisfied with his work but happy and comfortable within themselves during the services he provides.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

The whole experience of my braces treatment was professional, efficient and pain-free. He always explained each procedure. The whole hospital is run punctually, efficiently and hygienically and I have recommended his services to my many friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2614569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dear Dr. Nirav Patel, Thank you for giving me such beautiful results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

The treatment is personal, ortho procedure till end is explained in detail and the atmosphere is highly professional. The Hospital uses the latest technology.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2608782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Best orthodontist of ahmedabad. Not only ahmedabad, india.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Clinic is incredibly clean and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nirav Patel to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I have trust and confidence in Dr. Nirav Patel. He is a perfectionist, which I admire, and takes his time to get the job done right.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602502].votes_count ]]