Rate Dr. Nirav Patel

Dr. Nirav Patel's Ratings

ok thanks dentistok thanks dentistok thanks dentistok thanks dentistok thanks dentistok thanks dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I can’t describe my happiness! Dr. Nirav Patel ’s work was so professional and everything went perfect. The result is amazing. I am so grateful . May you make many more people as happy and smiling as you have made me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

The minute I walked into your office I was impressed. I was greeted by a friendly and professional staff person. Treatment was pain free and world class services. Thank you dr nirav.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

You always take good care of me. Thanks for everything you do. Best experience at a dental clinic I have ever had. If anyone looking for a good dentist, search no further than Dr. Nirav Patel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

According to me he is No1 orthodontist in Ahmedabad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

He is a good doctor with enthusiastic nature.His staff is very polite and cooperative. I have recieved my treatment with regular follow ups. I am really very much satisfied . God Bless Him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][407935].votes_count ]]