Rate Dr. Nirav Patel

Dr. Nirav Patel's Ratings

Best orthodontist of ahmedabad city. Wish him all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Nirav gives proper attention to patients which I really liked. Secondly there are many doctors working simultaneously , I felt team approach is best to get treated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Really satisfied with the service and treatment. Very comfortable with the hospital environment. Friendly and always smile to patients, will make patients feel relief although they are in pain. Thank you Dr. Nirav Patel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I am very Satisfied with the treatment provided by Dr Nirav. No Suggestions on Improvement becouse he is so perticular in his work that there is no scope of further improvement. I am so delighted that I have got new set of teeth on Implants.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I use to be very conscious of my smile due to my broken front tooth. I went to Dr. Nirav Patel requested him for best dental treatment. That's when Dr. Nirav advised me to go in for an implant. I was slightly apprehensive, but Dr. Nirav made me very comfortable. When I saw my tooth in the mirror I was very excited and happy about my “new tooth”. Thanks to doctor for reinventing my smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I visit India frequently. During my last visit I experienced intolerable pain in my back teeth. On the advice of my Indian friend I visited Teeth Care Centre at ahmedabad. My apprehension was put to rest by the efficient and able team of doctor Pankti Patel. I underwent root canal treatment. My dentist at brussels assured me that the quality of the root canals is at par with the treatment recieved here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I am from france. I visited Dr. Nirav Patel’s website and then consulted with him over the phone before I came to India. I got replaced all my crowns on my front teeth and happy with my new look. I definitely recommend Dr. Nirav to all my colleagues who are visiting India.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Thank you very much for bringing here the world class facility and giving us great service. It is one step towards making India a better place to live in. I wish you more and more Success in and World full of Happiness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Very professional service and great results, I will come back here!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I wish Dr. Nirav Patel & his team all the very best & thank them for my family's healthy and happy smiles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559054].votes_count ]]