Rate Dr. Nirav Patel

Dr. Nirav Patel's Ratings

Dr. Nirav Patel explains the details of one’s needs. This experience has been very pleasant and I am extremely pleased with the result of my braces treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Nirav Patel’s dedication to orthodontics and willingness to educate the patient as the work progresses is both informative and comforting. He has a personal interest in seeing his patients not only satisfied with his work but happy and comfortable within themselves during the services he provides.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

The whole experience of my braces treatment was professional, efficient and pain-free. He always explained each procedure. The whole hospital is run punctually, efficiently and hygienically and I have recommended his services to my many friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dear Dr. Nirav Patel, Thank you for giving me such beautiful results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

The treatment is personal, ortho procedure till end is explained in detail and the atmosphere is highly professional. The Hospital uses the latest technology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Best orthodontist of ahmedabad. Not only ahmedabad, india.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Clinic is incredibly clean and welcoming. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nirav Patel to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I have trust and confidence in Dr. Nirav Patel. He is a perfectionist, which I admire, and takes his time to get the job done right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

It was pleasure meeting you at your hospital. You treated my daughter very well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Many Thanks for the excellent treatment you have given for my malalign teeth. I always afraid of extraction, but the way you have made confidence in me and the job you have done for removing my teeth without any problem. Thanks Dr. Nirav

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598010].votes_count ]]