Rate Dr. James R. Lehrich

Dr. James R. Lehrich's Ratings

I found this guy to be brusque, outdated, and uncaring. I found him to be NOT knowledgeable re new diagnosis and techniques. Clearly, I believe, over his head unless the problem is simple and straightforward. It's time for him to retire. Actually, should have retired in 1960.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr James Lehrich (name is spelled wrong in listing above) is a fantastic physician. He is incredibly knowledgeable and I too worry that he is going to retire soon. He is kind, honest and always has your best interests at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

Dr. Lehrick is a wonderful doctor specializing in the care of Patients with diseases like Multiple Sclerosis. He is professional with a very calm manner. He knows his field inside and out and I trust his opinions 300%. I am regretting the day he retires from medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408229].votes_count ]]