Rate Dr. James H. Winer

Dr. James H. Winer's Ratings

Dr.Winer is Extremely good and Knowledgeable. He wants to help people sooo much that he tends to come on a bit to strong for a lot of people. Yes he likes to talk a lot and needs to slow down and let the patients get a word in. Other than that he's done miracles for many!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

His supplements gave me food poisoning. Upside: lost 7lbs. Downside: out of toilet paper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I would recomend the Winer Wellness Center because I have been going their since 2006 and they never fail to get me well . M.D.'s nearly killed me with drugs and you will have to live with it on other health issues. We need more places like this . To get well without drugs and shots and all the rest.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

We went to get help with my daughter's nutrition. All we received was a lecture on how to become vegan. We were never asked any questions about the problems she was experiencing. It was all about scare tactics & making $. I wasted $85! We will never go back. I big waste of time & $!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2621066].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

His methods are definitely interesting. I'm willing to give it a shot. I wish he would have taken the time to ask me more questions to get a better picture of my situation. He and his staff were very nice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Winer, Dr. Orbach, and Adam have all helped our family tremedously. We would highly recommend the doctors at Winer Wellness Center.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2515214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I love Dr Winers radio program and his supplements for palpitations Cardio Stack and Mag complete helped me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2500639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489996].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

One of the most knowledgeable, caring individuals I've ever known. He speaks his mind and wants you to get well. He has assisted me in resolving health issues for as little as $11. A resourceful doctor who is not out to make money - just ot get you healthy the best and cheapest way possible. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2469500].votes_count ]]