Rate Dr. Vivek Barclay

Dr. Vivek Barclay's Ratings

I think Dr. Barclay's office is doing the best they can with all the patients they have to deal with. I am satisfied with them all.

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

Great staff-- Very helpful, Dr. Barclay is very knowledgeable and does all he can to keep his patients pain free.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

This man hurt me worse than I was. I had an L5S1 herniated disc that was pinching my sciatic nerve. When I saw him I waited over 3 hours in his office. It was like romper room in there. A pill factory. He recommended I do an ESI. The day of my procedure I waited 3+hours. The nurse anesthesia was very rude and ugly about me taking pan meds. Made me feel like a pill seeker. The meds they gave me for sedation didn't work. I felt everything. When I got home I laid in bed as ordered. The pain was worse immediately! It never got better either. 4 months later I ended up having surgery. I am now pain free. Praise God. This dr didn't help me at all!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

i was on my way from biloxi and had a flat on the way and called to let them knw what had happened and told me i had 15 min after my appointment time i got to 92b and had to go to 95b so called said i was passin 92 said it was cool should be there on time so cvalled back and let them know i might be 1 2 mins late they said it was cool had till 145 i made it at 146 and was told to go back home when ws told that was fine to jus hurry up so i did and was 1min late told me if i start having withdraws to go to emergency room that i had to go through them for 10 days that would be my next appointment

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Barclay is a very good and personable dr and he know what he is doing. He has given me injections in my back and my neck and it has helped. He seems to always be behind but I want to think that it is because he takes time with each patient.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2011 | flag