Rate Dr. Vivek Barclay

Dr. Vivek Barclay's Ratings

Dr Barclay is a good doctor I must say but his NURSE is VERY IMMATURE,RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. SHE WILL COST HIS CLINIC TO DOWNSIZE AND ALREADY HAS BUT WHEN THIS NEW PAIN CLINIC OPENS HIS CLINIC WILL GO UNDER DUE TO THESE GIRLS THAT HE HIRES!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

All These patients saying "well he must just be behind" must have not seen what i have, ive watched him pull off in his car for lunch with a lobby full of patients and not say a word to anyone, he's left in the middle of my visit due to personal issues he should have left at home. To top it all off i have seen him chatting with nurses for 15-20 mins while patient sit in the lobby in pain waiting, his staff is immature and have NO work ethic, there is no reason what so ever a visit should last over 4 hours. He should improve this by being at his office and ON TIME for his appointments if your appointment is at 9 you should be in the room by 930 no excuses. He also doesnt care about his patients and shows this so get them in that room count 5-10 mins and get them out!!!!!!

If i was an inspiring doctor in the same field i would open a clinic and run it correctly. Because if you did you would make millions a Laurel Pain clinic would be a ghost town

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I think Dr. Barclay's office is doing the best they can with all the patients they have to deal with. I am satisfied with them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Great staff-- Very helpful, Dr. Barclay is very knowledgeable and does all he can to keep his patients pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

This man hurt me worse than I was. I had an L5S1 herniated disc that was pinching my sciatic nerve. When I saw him I waited over 3 hours in his office. It was like romper room in there. A pill factory. He recommended I do an ESI. The day of my procedure I waited 3+hours. The nurse anesthesia was very rude and ugly about me taking pan meds. Made me feel like a pill seeker. The meds they gave me for sedation didn't work. I felt everything. When I got home I laid in bed as ordered. The pain was worse immediately! It never got better either. 4 months later I ended up having surgery. I am now pain free. Praise God. This dr didn't help me at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

i was on my way from biloxi and had a flat on the way and called to let them knw what had happened and told me i had 15 min after my appointment time i got to 92b and had to go to 95b so called said i was passin 92 said it was cool should be there on time so cvalled back and let them know i might be 1 2 mins late they said it was cool had till 145 i made it at 146 and was told to go back home when ws told that was fine to jus hurry up so i did and was 1min late told me if i start having withdraws to go to emergency room that i had to go through them for 10 days that would be my next appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr Barclay is a very good and personable dr and he know what he is doing. He has given me injections in my back and my neck and it has helped. He seems to always be behind but I want to think that it is because he takes time with each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][408823].votes_count ]]