Dr. Anuradha P. Dua

Rate Dr. Anuradha P. Dua

Dr. Anuradha P. Dua's Ratings

I agree - Dr Dua-Puri is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and my diagnosis is VERY complicated so I have been to a large number of doctors. I actually look forward to my appointments with Dr. Dua-Puri because she is so caring AND so knowledgeable AND so committed to working together as partners in my health care. A VERY incredible doctor!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

I was 7 months pregnant and just diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I was referred to a different practice initially whom I could NEVER get in contact with a person. When I finally did, they told me I would have to send in my blood sugar test results in first before they would schedule an appointment because they would need to determine "HOW SOON" they would need to get me in. I googled endocrinologist in the NO. VA area and Dr. Dua came up. I called there office, they answered on the first ring and told me they were booked until June with some doctors but they were going to do some "creative scheduling" to get me in ASAP because I was already 7 months pregnant. They didn't need my test results to determine I needed to be seen NOW! My initial appt. with them was less than 2 weeks from the initial phone call! Obviously I was IMPORTANT to them and my health was their FIRST PRIORITY!!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Most thorough doctor in her speciality I have seen in years. She should be one of Virginia's top 100 doctors.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag