Dr. EVETTA L. Borden

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. EVETTA L. Borden has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "EVETTA" to "EVETTA L."
RID: 2701784
05/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Borden is an excellent podiatrist who helped me with my toenail fungus. She was referred to me by Dr. Neufeld at the Foot and Ankle Center in Falls Church. I had pretty bad runner's feet and was tired of looking at ugly toenails. When I came to the Foot and Ankle Center, Dr. Borden was very patient and thorough. She explained an easy to understand step wise approach for my care. First we needed to know the diagnosis before she could help me treat it. She explained that if there was no infection, then there was no need to medically treat it. She took a sample from my toenail and sent it to the lab. When the results came back, she informed me and gave me the appropriate treatment. I am happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Borden and the Foot and Ankle Center for helping me get better.  Respond
RID: 1343308
21/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Borden helped me heal a post-surgical infection and wound. She hooked me up with a wound vacuum and an Apligraf. She is absolutely awesome with patients and always has a big smile. She is very knowledgeable and listens like a champ. Highly recommend!
Insurance: Coventry
Respond
RID: 1026001
04/11/09 5 5 5 5 The staff was cheerful, patient and helpful; when I had trouble finding their office, they "talked me in" over the phone. Even though I was late, they worked me after only a half-hour of waiting. Dr. Borden took x-rays of my feet and checked me for arthritis. She went over the X-rays with me in great detail, pointing out areas where problems are likely to develop. She explained to me in detail what was happening, what to watch out for, answered all my questions, showed me exercises, and referred me for a custom-made high-quality orthopedic insert for my shoes. She was personable, cheerful and knowledgeable. I will be going back to her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield