Rate Dr. Pamela L. Vincent

Dr. Pamela L. Vincent's Ratings

This doctor and her staff were the absolute best in every way, and she did more for me than anyone has ever done. I will be forever grateful. I sincerely loved this doctor, but I'm cured now and will probably never see her again. However, there's always that possibility. I look forward to a relapse.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Vincent is very good at what she does but she's so unprofessional it's not even worth the effort. Most of the time she looks like she's come straight from the gym and it's virtually impossible to get in with her. I much prefer her nurse practitioner. Dr. Vincent can be very condescending and I've even had appointments cancelled for spontaneous skiing trips! Find a different neurologist. She knows what she's doing IF you can get in to see her, but in my opinion, it's not worth the effort to go to her.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag