Dr. Kelly Brett

Rate Dr. Kelly Brett

Dr. Kelly Brett's Ratings

Really interested in helping solve my knee pain issue - did not just dismiss my issue like other doctors have but listened and then referred me to specialist for knee surgery

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr Brett a number of times over the years for knee problems. The staff is friendly (which I find rare in doctors offices), and Dr Brett is, as far as I am concerned, the best sports med doctor I've seen. Highly recommend being referred to him for any sports related injury.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Not the friendliest doctor out there! Definitely odd, which is okay, but rude!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brett treated my son for a high ankle sprain. He was very professional and his diagnosis of the problem was very accurate (after we had previously went through a couple of doctor's 'wrong' diagnosis of the injury). He also showed a keen interest in his recovery. Dr. Brett would actually call you for feedback on my son's recovery process (very impressed). I would recommend him to any athlete that has a complicated sports injury.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

My daughter & I have been going to Dr Brett for years. Long before he became the head Physician for the Calgary Flames. He's treated my daughter for sprained ankles, back injuries; and myself for knees and shoulders problems. He uses medications as a last resort opting for other treatments first. He is compassionate, knowledgeable. He will answer all your questions, and give you an honest response in terms you can understand. He will never rush you through an appt. He is a Sports Doctor. If you are referred to him, and accepted as a patient, consider yourself very lucky, and know that you are in good hands. The H1N1 comment doesn't belong her. It's about how well a doctor performs. This doctor is an 'A' plus!

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

Love this Doctor! He is so caring and compassionate. He will never rush you and is genuinely concerned. Keep up the good work Dr. Brett. I give you an "A" plus in my books!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag