Rate Dr. Ali Moshirfar

Dr. Ali Moshirfar's Ratings

I love him! I will not go to another doctor. He helped me immensely and is very caring! He squeezed me in last minute one day which was very helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Ali Moshirfar or whatever he is called is one of the worst physicians I have seen in my life. He is not a good doctor but a worst businessman. His first reaction to my daughter's spine problem was that if she was not good in six months we would do surgery. I think he wanted to score high by charging for unnecessary operation the insurance company. I am sorry and sad to see a person like Moshirfar exist as a physician; and sorry and sad for the authority who granted him his BUSINESS license.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Moshirfar was amazing. I was in pain for years and finally could not take anymore. After reading my MRI, he made it very clear that surgery was my best and really only option,laminectomy/discectomy. I've only ever had my wisdom teeth out and he wants to cut my spine (YIKES) A month later I was in the hospital ready for surgery with blood pressure of 200/114 (it was almost cancelled because I was freaking out) Dr. Moshifar walked up beside my bed dressed in his scrubs and grabbed my hand and said "Don't worry, I'm gonna take good care of you". As soon as I woke up in recovery I knew the problem was fixed, the pain was gone. I thought I was only feeling that way from the drugs but it has been 3 months and still no pain. I am so grateful to him for giving me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

He is one of the worst doctors I have seen. He is is one of those doctors that only peeks for a few moments and has no time to listen to patient's concern. I was told that he would give me a few shots in my backbones, but when I got a second opinion, I was told that I did not need any of the expensive and unneccessary procedures. After I follwed the advices of the other doc, I got well in a matter of couple of months. The irony was that he called my family doctors asking him to send some more patients to him...What a loser!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

I was referred to this doctor to obtain a 2nd opinion and to get his opinion on treatment options. What a huge waste of time and money. He was abrupt - no bedside manner - at all. I felt like I was a bother to him and felt very rushed. While he agreed with the diagnosis I had already received - his input was useless. He asked me what my doctor said my options were - agreed with that, as well - but when I asked him what course of treatment he would recommend - I kid you not - his response was - "do what you want". There were no suggestions, no pro's and con's ..... NOTHING! Once I actually got in his office - I had a rushed 10 minutes of his time - but he got big bucks from my insurance company!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409603].votes_count ]]