Rate Dr. Ned Saltzman

Dr. Ned Saltzman's Ratings

excellent, professional doctor. he made me feel totally at ease during the appointment. i brought previous hospital records, which he read and addressed. he was patient in answering all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgeable. He also is careful to answer all my questions, is very pleasant to deal with and doesn't talk down to me. In a word, I guess that boils down to his being respectful of his patients, which I consider of paramount importance in a doctor/patient relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

A very kind, caring, knowledgable and thorough doctor. when x-rayed on another painful problem showed three kidney-stones, he scheduled a seies of tests that led up to painless lithroscopy which should reesult in avoiding another incident of a very painful passing (several nurses said that they would rather go through another childbirth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ned Saltzman since 2001, I feel he is a great Doctor and a very caring person. I feel his knowledge saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409908].votes_count ]]