You may also like

Rate Dr. Ned Saltzman

Dr. Ned Saltzman's Ratings

Was SO nervous about seeing this doctor but he was on time, patient, explained everything and made me feel comfortable. He LISTENED...what a concept!! Never talked down to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

excellent, professional doctor. he made me feel totally at ease during the appointment. i brought previous hospital records, which he read and addressed. he was patient in answering all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Very thorough and knowledgeable. He also is careful to answer all my questions, is very pleasant to deal with and doesn't talk down to me. In a word, I guess that boils down to his being respectful of his patients, which I consider of paramount importance in a doctor/patient relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

A very kind, caring, knowledgable and thorough doctor. when x-rayed on another painful problem showed three kidney-stones, he scheduled a seies of tests that led up to painless lithroscopy which should reesult in avoiding another incident of a very painful passing (several nurses said that they would rather go through another childbirth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ned Saltzman since 2001, I feel he is a great Doctor and a very caring person. I feel his knowledge saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409908].votes_count ]]