Rate Dr. Daniel Rapoport

Dr. Daniel Rapoport's Ratings

I travelled from Kamloops to see him . He suggested it would be better to get reconstructive bladder surgery as I'm. Good candidate for it . No one else even have me this option . I am a bit upset that he told me only a few months and it would be done . I haven't even gotten a date yet .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I found Dr. Rapoport to be extremely negative and surprisingly lazy in how completely unprepared he was for my first, and last, visit. Despite having months to review my medical files, he knew nothing about my congenital defects which have me in a wheelchair for life. His whole approach was assuming I was a paraplegic, which I am not, and he was unaware of my decades of chronic urinary tract infections. Dr. Rapoport took a cookie cutter approach to my recent bouts of UTI's and within the first five minutes of his one-sided chat, had me concerned about everything from antibiotic resistence to surgery to kidney failure to death, and all without even knowing anything about my disabilities and medical history. I've seen hundreds of doctors since the 50's but never one that used scare tactics in that manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have struggled with bladder problems for many years.I travelled from Kelowna to see Dr. Rapoport. My initial appointment went very well.The Dr. and his staff made me feel comfortable and welcome. I am now looking forward to going back for subsequent treatment and surgery. I feel confident for the possitive outcome of his treatment plan! Thank you Dr. Rapoport!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Rapoport restored my bladder to what it was after having twins, and I am very thankful for that. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, a great listener and did a great job on the surgery. When a doctor remembers little details about your personal life from a previous visit months before I say that's a sign of an excellent doctor, someone who really cares about you as a patient and person. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! E (Tsawwassen)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Rapoport is a excellent doctor. He took the time to find out what was wrong with me, something that 2 previous urologists could not find. He got me in for my surgery and fixed the problem. The discomfort I endured for years is now gone. Thank you thank you Dr. Rapoport you are truly amazing. Deb T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Dr. Daniel removed my mum,84 years old mother's kidney because of cancer.During all days before and after surgery he was extremely patient and respectful to my mum age.He always tried to bring personal touch. He did a gear job! Thank you Dr. Daniel! Definitely he is the best one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr Rapaport was referred to us by our Maple Ridge urologist which we were very grateful for the urethroplasty procedure done on my husband. Excellent job with wonderful results, we too give him a big pat on the back for doing such a great job. Thank you Dr. we would highly recommend you to our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Met with Dr. Rapaport for my kidney stone. Booked me in very quickly for lithotripsy. Answered all my questions and was obviously genuinely concerned.I noticed the whole staff at that office was very efficient. I was seen right away after checking in. Thank you Dr. Rapaport. G (Tsawwassen)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Rapoport is excellent. He is highly skilled, compassionate, and extremely knowlegable. I rate Dr. Rapport as being beyond my expectations. THANK YOU DR. RAPOPORT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Awesome doctor, removed my kidney stone By layering it out. So friendly and calmed my nerves that I had during the surgery and also during the removal of my stent which I was so nervous about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409987].votes_count ]]