You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel Rapoport

Dr. Daniel Rapoport's Ratings

My great urologist in Victoria suggested I consider an advance Male sling. He thought Dr. Rapoport in Vancouver was the best for me ( yes unfortunately I do need urologists !! ). I had the day surgery done a week ago today and I am certainly progressing nicely, so far. I found Dr. Rapoport to be very considerate, professional yet friendly, and extremely well informed . Thanks Dr. Dan !! I also found the office staff, that I spoke to a couple of times on the phone ( Cene and Jennifer), to be very friendly and considerate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I agree. Doctor rapport is recommended but his staff are very rude. Had a bad experience with them. They do not seem to care for some reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Rapoport is the best doctor I have seen and extremely kind and patient, however, his receptionists have been so rude to me several times now that I am switching doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He is truly the best doctor! He is caring, patient, and always listens to his patients for their best. His staffs are amazing too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

After one failed bladder surgery done by another doctor I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my 2nd bladder repair performed by Dr. Rapoport. It was successful beyond my expectations. He is very knowledgeable, talented and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I travelled from Kamloops to see him . He suggested it would be better to get reconstructive bladder surgery as I'm. Good candidate for it . No one else even have me this option . I am a bit upset that he told me only a few months and it would be done . I haven't even gotten a date yet .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I found Dr. Rapoport to be extremely negative and surprisingly lazy in how completely unprepared he was for my first, and last, visit. Despite having months to review my medical files, he knew nothing about my congenital defects which have me in a wheelchair for life. His whole approach was assuming I was a paraplegic, which I am not, and he was unaware of my decades of chronic urinary tract infections. Dr. Rapoport took a cookie cutter approach to my recent bouts of UTI's and within the first five minutes of his one-sided chat, had me concerned about everything from antibiotic resistence to surgery to kidney failure to death, and all without even knowing anything about my disabilities and medical history. I've seen hundreds of doctors since the 50's but never one that used scare tactics in that manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I have struggled with bladder problems for many years.I travelled from Kelowna to see Dr. Rapoport. My initial appointment went very well.The Dr. and his staff made me feel comfortable and welcome. I am now looking forward to going back for subsequent treatment and surgery. I feel confident for the possitive outcome of his treatment plan! Thank you Dr. Rapoport!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Rapoport restored my bladder to what it was after having twins, and I am very thankful for that. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, a great listener and did a great job on the surgery. When a doctor remembers little details about your personal life from a previous visit months before I say that's a sign of an excellent doctor, someone who really cares about you as a patient and person. I would recommend him in a heartbeat! E (Tsawwassen)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Rapoport is a excellent doctor. He took the time to find out what was wrong with me, something that 2 previous urologists could not find. He got me in for my surgery and fixed the problem. The discomfort I endured for years is now gone. Thank you thank you Dr. Rapoport you are truly amazing. Deb T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][409992].votes_count ]]