Rate Dr. Karson Mui

Dr. Karson Mui's Ratings

Dr Mui has helped me battle a case of ITBS as the result of over training. Dr Mui is extremely knowledgeable in his craft and maintains a professional bearing. He takes the time to explain everything that he is doing during the treatment. Pain from my ITBS was minimized which allowed me to continue training.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mui has helped me on two occasaions. The first was a lingering shoulder injury that had progressivly gotten worse, my regular doctor had suggested possible surgery. I called Dr.Mui and he got me in that day! He was very flexible and took the time to explain what was going on with my shoulder, after 3 sessions with Dr. Mui I have not had any pain and have been able to use my shoulder fully! He took the time to also follow up with me 2 weeks after my last appointment to make sure I was still pain free! The second time I saw him was for my knee, as it was filling with fluid rather than a surgical procedure to drain it Dr. Mui was able to work the fluid out and take away the pain in 1 session, He took the time to once again explain it all to me as he was working on my knee. I would recommend Dr. Mui to anyone, he really cares about his patients!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr.Mui has helped me with multiple problems with my shoulder and my low back. He has always been on time with our appointments as well as being very consistent with his treatments.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

After, having went to Dr. Mui on several occasions and having seen other chiropractors - I can honestly say that Dr. Mui is still very inexperience touched with arrogance. He often forgets what he said and where he places his tools, which reduces my faith in his professionalism. I would have preferred if he had more years of experience working under a mentor for awhile before treating others - because I do not like being a guinea pig and is a liability for his practice.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mui is an extremely knowledgable doctor and performs graston technique professionally with minimal pain.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Mui is amazing. I've been seeing various physical therepists for my knees with no noticable impact for over 2 years now. Dr Mui's techniques have made an immediate improvement. This past weekend I ran 9 miles and went to a friends wedding where I danced all night. My feet hurt but my knees didn't AT ALL. He's also showing e techniques to keep my knees healthy. It seems that he doesn't want to ever see me again! I'd recommend him to anyone with any type of sport related issue.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

I have Ehlers-Danlos III.Except for blunting pain, care has been mostly difficult & ineffective because not much is known about this rare disorder and there isn't much interest.Exercise is prescribed. However,it can be difficult/painful without fixing the problems that make it so. It is found in ballet,gymnastics, & wrestlers because it is characterized by flexibility. Dr. Mui was willing to take me on and said difficult cases interested him.Taking a different approach, he began undoing my orthopedic issues.It’s amazing how effective he has been.For me, I have not had normal, pain free feet in many years (and was actually disabled from it in the recent 3 years). Dr. Mui's treatment allows me to do some normal daily activities. It really is amazing when one understands how many other specialists I've seen.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable, take time to understand and listen. Back to normal routine after 2 visits. Highly recommended this doctor for Back Pain.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

For more than 30 years, I developed a large lump at the base of my neck due to persistent slouching and working from an office desk. Dr. Mui was able to straighten my back and reduce the lump after just a few sessions, I continue to make regular visits and each time I notice a huge difference. Now, I notice a huge difference in my breathing and muscle relaxation.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mui squeezed me in early day after thanksgiving and worked around my tight schedule (i was returning to nyc in a few days). My neck and back were at the point I couldnt sleep or sit without acute pain nevermind turn my head. However immediately after seeing Dr. Mui for a couple of intensive sessions I was at 80% and recovering. He clearly is passionate about his work and excited to make a difference. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2010 | flag