Dr. Seymour Hershenfeld

Rate Dr. Seymour Hershenfeld

Dr. Seymour Hershenfeld's Ratings

Excellent doctor, very thorough, kind, and reassuring. I was seen very quickly with an urgent referral. I am very happy my family physician referred me to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

The doctor is good. His staff is BRUTAL. They NEVER answer their phone, even if you leave v-mail and call 30 times or more. GARBAGE RECEPTIONISTS. DO NOT GO HERE. SUE THIS PLACE.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

All the negative comments about the front desk/receptionist staff are absolutely true. They are extremely unhelpful and provide very poor service. The one positive comment must be from a relative, or maybe just got lucky. I can live with the long wait times, but not being able to contact the doctor directly is a real pain (get an e-mail address!). The doctor himself is knowledgable and I have no problems with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2358475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Hershenfeld's office for 20 years and have an amazing relationship with all the staff in this office, they are all very helpful and friendly. Dr. Hershenfeld is always so kind and so knowledgeable. If anyone would need to go to an eye specialist i would highly recommend going to Dr. Hershenfeld's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Dr. Hershenfeld saved my mom's vision(with his quick diagnosis and knowledge),by referring her to an eye specialist as soon as he noticed the problem. The front desk ladies were very accomodating. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

I had gone to this doctor for all of 17 years. His associates are extremely rude, arrogant, and have a complete disregard to patients. Because of this bad experience I will never go there again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][410323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

From comments posted about Dr. Hershenfeld's Ophthalmologist office, that the staff apparently are quite bad and the wait times are atrocious. Why not go to a local Optometrist instead. It's always been my experience that Optometrist staff are good and wait times are minimal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

The receptionist at the office are extremely rude, unknowledgeable and invasive. The doctor is amazing and knows their stuff. I think the office needs to know how the receptionist is treating the doctor’s patients. I would recommend that the office change the staff to people who are happy to speak to anyone either in the office or on the phone. I would recommend this office to anyone. POOR

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][410321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This is wat he changed me for my eye. Staff. Are not. Very happy and. Never on. Time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Front desk stuff is not only unfriendly, but simply rude. Appointments are unilateral communicated and nearly impossible to change as they don't pick up and the v-message system is full. Absilutely no complaints about Dr. H. and the rest of his team ... just the opposite.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][410319].votes_count ]]