Rate Dr. Evan Franko

Dr. Evan Franko's Ratings

When I have seen Dr. Franko He has been very good and helpful. He answered all my questions and concerns and takes the time to listen what I'm saying to him. He's an amazing doctor!!!!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

I was ready to refer him to the Medical Association. When he was in Warman, he refused to give my husband something for a pulled muscle that he used before, instead he refused to listen and gave him sosmething that raised his BP and increased his heart rate. He had to be admitted to the hospital where he was for 15 days. He finally ended up with a Pacemaker and still has to have more heart surgery because of this medication that he prescribed. We are lucky that my husband is alive as some people have gone into cardiac arrest. This doctor should be investigated, he is very arrogant.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

I have 6 children, 5 of them boys. Dr Franko has been a blessing to our family. He is intelligent straight forward and eases the situation with humour. He has excellent trama experience which is beneficial with 5 boys in sports. He is also excellent to talk to about the ups and downs of being a teenager or a parent. He is spot on when knowing when to refer to and specialist and follows up with all his patients throughly. Being a MD with pharmacist degree as well makes him very knowledge able about medications and effects. If I ever was comforted with a life ending illness I would want Dr Franko to be there. You can trust this man. He is honest and expects you to be honest with him as well. He is with out a doubt straight forward and efficient. Dr Franko lives what he believes and remembers or a person not just the next appointment. Gamma Medical is blessed to have him on their outstanding team.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

I received my first consmetic proceedure from Dr Franco at Jane's Skin Care and Day Spa in Regina. I had many questions regarding Botox and he answered them very informatively and professionally! I strongly recommend Dr. Franco.. I did to many of my friends and they were also impressed!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Franko is the first doctor I've ever had who I felt comfortable with and who I felt I could trust 100%. He is very kind and considerate and he takes time to listen to you. He's very good with my two young children as well. My oldest actually gets excited to go see Dr. Franko instead of being scared, which she has been with any other doctor she has seen. I absolutely love Dr. Franko and I'm so lucky to have him as my family doctor!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Franko. Trust me I have been to horrible doctors. This man is far far FAR from it! He is so caring and funny and compassionate. You never feel rushed and he can always make you smile! I can tell why some people may be thrown off by him. He has a sarcastic personality with me so maybe some people take that the wrong way but him and I laugh together all the time! So thank you Dr. Franko for being an awesome Doctor!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Franko! Hes very easy to talk to, very compassionate and non judgemental.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Franko to be a fantastic doctor, one who listens and is compassionate and caring. He spent his time with me in treating me as a person, I was his patient while I was there and no one else. I never felt hurried or that his mind was on something else. I'm glad that after 7 years of looking here in the city and seeing other doctors that I found him.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Terrible Doctor!!! Two different occasions, two bad experiences. The first occasion, my daughter broke her arm and needed a cast. I was made to feel like a bad parent for having a trampoline and that I never gave her any pain meds. Rather I drove her straight to the emergency clinic to have the doctor check her out first. Then he put the cast on way to tight and tried to adjust after it was too late. We came back after a couple of days of the cast really hurting my child and he had to cut it off, and in the process cut my daughters arm (after assuring her it wouldn't hurt). His bedside manner is terrible!!!! The second occasion happened tonite, when I brought another child in after she banged heads with a another child, and cut her lip open. She had skin hanging from her lip and I thought they could maybe glue it. Nope. He just wanted to cut the torn skin off. Again, made us feel bad for taking part in the sport that caused the incident. We walked out without any trtmt.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I LOVE DR.FRANKO!!!! so easy to get along with! does not judge. takes time to care and address, and work WITH you

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag