You may also like

Rate Dr. Evan Franko

Dr. Evan Franko's Ratings

Dr Franko is a horrible doctor. He is never willing to listen or give a proper diagnosis.
I've been to him through walk in and at one point he told me my cough was due to a viral infection and when I came back a few hours later because I couldn't breath, the other doctor told me I had severe pneumonia. I would recommend not going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Very smart man, nice, honest, and professional. He doesn't rush you out of the office. Beware of some of the receptionists, they can be quite rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

with some degree of medical knowledge, Dr. Franko works with me regarding the use of medication, he is understanding, has a sense of humor, listens, has given me as much time as needed in his office, I think the area is lucky to have him as a physician. I know I am.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I just saw Dr. Franco for the first time and he made a very tough week even tougher. I have been struggling with anxiety for 10 + years now and recently had a very bad set of attacks in a row which meant that I was not eating, sleeping or handling life very well. My own family doctor was unable to see me so I thought I would go into a walk in to see if they could give me some quick acting anxiety medication. He basically told me it was all in my head and that I was abusing drugs. Needless to say I will never visit this clinic again and suggest that if you have mental health issues you stay away as well as he was the farthest thing from sympathetic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Who has ever been in and out of a dr's office consistently in 20 min ? Dr franko gets you in on time, deals with all of your issues and sends you happily on your way. True professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Works with you rather than bullying you as so many doctors will do. He is not judgemental and listens to your reasons before giving you his opinion and treatment options...I have never left his office feeling like I did not get appropriate help for an issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Great doctor !! Kind and respectful..truly listens and works with patient to resolve health issues ..thank you Dr. Fank :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

When I have seen Dr. Franko He has been very good and helpful. He answered all my questions and concerns and takes the time to listen what I'm saying to him. He's an amazing doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][410391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

I was ready to refer him to the Medical Association. When he was in Warman, he refused to give my husband something for a pulled muscle that he used before, instead he refused to listen and gave him sosmething that raised his BP and increased his heart rate. He had to be admitted to the hospital where he was for 15 days. He finally ended up with a Pacemaker and still has to have more heart surgery because of this medication that he prescribed. We are lucky that my husband is alive as some people have gone into cardiac arrest. This doctor should be investigated, he is very arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

I have 6 children, 5 of them boys. Dr Franko has been a blessing to our family. He is intelligent straight forward and eases the situation with humour. He has excellent trama experience which is beneficial with 5 boys in sports. He is also excellent to talk to about the ups and downs of being a teenager or a parent. He is spot on when knowing when to refer to and specialist and follows up with all his patients throughly. Being a MD with pharmacist degree as well makes him very knowledge able about medications and effects. If I ever was comforted with a life ending illness I would want Dr Franko to be there. You can trust this man. He is honest and expects you to be honest with him as well. He is with out a doubt straight forward and efficient. Dr Franko lives what he believes and remembers or a person not just the next appointment. Gamma Medical is blessed to have him on their outstanding team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][410390].votes_count ]]