Rate Dr. Paul F. Sauer

Dr. Paul F. Sauer's Ratings

Wonderful doctor and staff. Worked extensively with us on insurance issues. Did a wonderful job with a great outcome, and helped us work through the emotional issues as well. Couldn't be more pleased, and would use him again in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Sauer was incedible throughout my entire ordeal with Breast Cancer. He stopped the cancer in its tracks and has truly made me look beautiful again. Not only is Dr. Sauer my doctor, but more importantly, he was my friend. He cared about me, and that is something I would not have been able to find at a large Doctor's group, where I was just herded like cattle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

I cannot imagine trusting any other surgeon as much as I trust Dr. Sauer. He is calm, patient and above all highly skilled. He listens carefully to questions or requests. I would recommend him to my family, friends, anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2009

Dr. Sauer doesn't have the warmest bedside manner but he is a fantastic doctor. He has treated me and my family wonderfully. He spends a lot of time with his patients and is very meticulous about his work. His staff is wonderful! I truly believe that I have received the very best results by using Dr. Sauer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

I was disappointed with my experience with Dr. Sauer. I did not feel I was treated with respect. I'd questioned his staff why the wait had been over two hours. The staff met him as he came in the door with an intern and his reply was, "what does she think I'm playing golf?" Being late I understand, not being kept informed, the offer to reschedule, and sarcastic remarks, I don't. My surgery scarred terribly with significant nerve damage. I wish I had chosen another dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2008

I was very pleased with the treatment that I received from Dr. Sauer. He was attentive and helpful and helped me to regain normal use of my hand after an accident. I have him to thank for the full recovery that I experienced. He helped me and my family through a most difficult time. I have been to see him for other appointments after my initial surgery and hospital stay and he continues to impress me as a true professional striving to be the best doctor that he can be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

I really didn't care for Dr. Sauer's bedside manner. He was consulted on my case and really had nothing to offer me,due to his lack of knowledge. I ended up having to go to someone else. He does not listen to his patients. He did not meet my needs and I would not feel comfortable using him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

very concerned about outcomes and patient's understanding of realistic outcomes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185635].votes_count ]]