Rate Dr. Sean F. Wolfort

Dr. Sean F. Wolfort's Ratings

Careful attention to my description of problem, clear and detailed explanation of diagnosis and treatment plans, very responsive to questions, highly satisfactory surgical results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Very satisfied with visit and the whole process. Had to wait a bit longer than my appointment, even though though there were no other patients in the office. Doctor was in his office, but the nurse and receptionist were having a personal conversation. The Knew I was waiting, but I had to say something to get the attention after 15 minutes had past my appointment Once I got their full time and attention, it was great. Dr. Wolfort is very through and knowledgeable at his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Awesome - Highly recommend him. His knowledge and patient concern is second to none! :0)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

Dr. Wolfort is the best doctor I have ever seen. He put the needs of his patients first and is always available to answer any questions they may have. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I saw this doctor when he was in Tennessee. I have never had such a knowledgeable and caring doctor to treat me. He knows his stuff! He's the best out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2009

RUN, DONT WALK AWAY FROM HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2009

I went to Dr. Wolfort's office with a nerve tumor that had been misdiagnosed. His concern and the care I received was like none I have ever experienced. He explained my condition to me precisely and has answered all of my questions in language I can understand. I would recommend to anyone needing extensive nerve or tendon surgery to consider Dr. Wolfort.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410536].votes_count ]]