Dr. Gwendellyn L. McLean

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Gwendellyn L. McLean has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 2503460
17/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. McLean has been so helpful. Resolved my acne problems that I've struggled with for 10 years. Any dermatological issue I have, she is there to help. We talk thoroughly about the problem and she carefully explains each option before we decide what's best.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 350903
21/06/07 4 5 5 Pleasant staff. Knowledgable physician. Addressed my immediate problems and offered a follow up appointment to work on less pressing matters.
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 306958
02/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. McLean is such a caring, sincere doctor. When I was in a panic due to a problem I was having, she not only calmed my nerves but also got rid of the problem I was having with my skin. She is more than just a doctor, she is an honest friend who always puts the time and effort into each and every patient she sees. She is dedicated and I wouldn't dream of using anyone else for my skin.
RID: 300207
27/04/07 4 5 5 Dr. McLean is genuine, caring, and takes time for all of her patients. She is very knowledgeable about everything from acne to rare diseases. I always recommend her to everyone I know.
RID: 275658
12/04/07 1 5 5 Fabulous doctor. Talented, smart, caring and knows her dermatology and surgery. I would recommend her to anyone for anything.
RID: 267858
09/04/07 3 5 5 Helped cure a rash on my face that I had for years. She knew exactly what it was and treated it successfully. Would and have recommended her.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 267404
09/04/07 5 5 5 She is a very professional doctor who takes time to explain and help patients the best she possibly can. She is very respectful and knowledgable and has helped me a lot since I have been going to her.
Insurance: Medicare