Rate Dr. Gregory L. Champion

Dr. Gregory L. Champion's Ratings

Dr. Greg Champion is a wonderful doctor and I would highly recommend him. He is very caring with his patients. And the prep for the procedure was not bad at all. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Champion has been my Dr. for over 10 years. He is a Christian and will pray for you before any procedures. He is very thorough in his examinations. He is kind, considerate & very passionate in his work. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

Extremely helpful, kind and very respectful to my 37 year old son with autism. Has addressed his colon problems in an excellent manner for about 10 years and we highly recommend him.

Submitted June 11, 2007 | flag

This is very good doctor. He treats people with respect, and really listens to them. He is a very intelligent, competent doctor and does everything he can to help everyone who goes to him. He takes time to explain things in a very easily understandable way and is willing to answer any and all questions you may have.

Submitted April 9, 2007 | flag