Dr. Alan Karovitch

Rate Dr. Alan Karovitch

Dr. Alan Karovitch's Ratings

Extremely sympathetic , patient and listens to his patients, invokes confidence, my doctor over 10 years, unique combination of professional knowledge and practical wisdom. I have multiple serious health issues and have a number of other specialists besides I am a retired MD Thumbs up for him

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Karovitch is one of the best doctors I ever met. He is very kind, extremely knowledgeable, and a great listener. He really cares for the person he's treating. I wish there would be lots more doctors like him.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Karovitch, he's been my doctor for over 7 years and follows me for different health issues. He is very knowledgeable and professional. There is so much I could say however this page would not be enough. Overall an excellent doctor who really does care about his patients. Great bed side manners, great listner. I'm bless to have him as my doctor.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Karovitch is a smart, insightful, reassuring and skilled physician. When he is in the room with a patient, that patient has his absolute and unswerving attention. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Karovitch is extremely knowledgable, very helpful with all our questions and a really nice guy. You never feel rushed or that what you are asking is a stupid question. We are very lucky to have him here in Ottawa.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Karovitch during pregnancy to help keep my type 1 Diabetes controlled. He is very knowledgeable and helpful, and I always felt like he was "on my side". Can't say enough!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Karovitch is professional, knowledgeable, personable and easy going.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Karovitch is an amazing doctor! He is a great listener and a great communicator and he is always in a great mood as well. He is very respected in his field and is also an associate professor. You get cutting edge knowledge with him!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag