Rate Dr. Hisham G. Korraa

Dr. Hisham G. Korraa's Ratings

Dr. Korraa is a very polite, kind and knowledgable, however he is always late and I only see him for 15 minutes. I always feel rush with him. I wish I can see him for more than 15 minutes. The staff is always rude and Dr. Korraa takes long vacation for three or four weeks. He doesn't even have a back up and always have to wait for a long time.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Korraa twice so far. His attitude is: do no harm and use the least amount of meds possible rather than more. I like this about him. I have been over medicated in the past, so I appreciate his less is more attitude. I have bipolar II and my case is complicated. I am hopeful Dr. Korraa can help me.

Submitted July 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Korraa has help my husband and very caring to my family for many years now. I would recomend him to everyone

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

He will spend as much time with you as needed. If he's running late he's worth the wait and will not rush thru your appointment. Brillant, knowledgeable, amazing results. I am continually impressed by Dr. Korraa. His knowledge of psychiatric medications has saved my life. He is kind, attentive, pleasant, helpful, caring, respectful. I am Bi-Polar and with the medication he has me on I feel better than I have in 15 years. He is easy to contact, which is very important... he will actually return your call personally.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag