Rate Dr. Hisham G. Korraa

Dr. Hisham G. Korraa's Ratings

Dr. Korraa is a very polite, kind and knowledgable, however he is always late and I only see him for 15 minutes. I always feel rush with him. I wish I can see him for more than 15 minutes. The staff is always rude and Dr. Korraa takes long vacation for three or four weeks. He doesn't even have a back up and always have to wait for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I have seen Dr. Korraa twice so far. His attitude is: do no harm and use the least amount of meds possible rather than more. I like this about him. I have been over medicated in the past, so I appreciate his less is more attitude. I have bipolar II and my case is complicated. I am hopeful Dr. Korraa can help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Korraa has help my husband and very caring to my family for many years now. I would recomend him to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

He will spend as much time with you as needed. If he's running late he's worth the wait and will not rush thru your appointment. Brillant, knowledgeable, amazing results. I am continually impressed by Dr. Korraa. His knowledge of psychiatric medications has saved my life. He is kind, attentive, pleasant, helpful, caring, respectful. I am Bi-Polar and with the medication he has me on I feel better than I have in 15 years. He is easy to contact, which is very important... he will actually return your call personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][410766].votes_count ]]